• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

Ok how about this, food stamps buy more in soda and sugary drinks annually then it would cost to build the wall. Facts. #statvingchildren

how about this: new Conservation Corps - we hand poor people some helmets and pikes and have them stand guard along the border

he ain't asking for that much money. Dems should just give this to him and then hope Trumpism goes away in a couple years. We don't need people chanting to build a wall for the next 50 years.

If you think the wall is only going to cost 5.7 billion, I got a bridge to sell you.

Endless and pointless union Job opportunities. The wall should be a DSA wet dream.
You're an idiot, but I do hope you suggest some alternative public works projects that don't involve prisons, walls, or pipelines.

50699317_2277891865759795_6889025614620131328_n.jpg

That’s perhaps the all-time champ on this thread.

Have you tried drinking vinegar or lemon juice? I've heard those things kill whatever.

Back