• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

50699317_2277891865759795_6889025614620131328_n.jpg
Do you know this person, or just find it on the web. It’s so amazing that I don’t believe it.

I saw it floating around on Facebook yesterday.

dipshit but in the end it's still a 3 year old with irresponsible parents. i hope her parents wake the fuck up

dipshit but in the end it's still a 3 year old with irresponsible parents. i hope her parents wake the fuck up

Yeah. But if she's on an anti-vax Facebook group, not vaccinating is part of her identity.

You are acting like no one else has ever gotten raped on a bus. It's a sad fact, but it is a fact that it has happened.

Being anti-vaccine should be a reason to have kids taken away from you. Not only are you risking their life by being an ignorant dumbass, but you’re endangering the lives of anyone that comes into contact with your child. It’s a matter of public safety.

Add anti-vaxx to the list of national emergencies that the newly elected Dem president should declare on Jan 21, 2021.

Being anti-vaccine should be a reason to have kids taken away from you. Not only are you risking their life by being an ignorant dumbass, but you’re endangering the lives of anyone that comes into contact with your child. It’s a matter of public safety.

Add anti-vaxx to the list of national emergencies that the newly elected Dem president should declare on Jan 21, 2021.

Not to mention how viruses evolve given hosts.

Woah. How are ghosts above aliens? How are aliens existing and visiting earth in the same category? (Aliens are real but have not visited earth) Why is 9/11 being faked in the same category as pedophile priests? Am I a bit strange?

Back