• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

50699317_2277891865759795_6889025614620131328_n.jpg

Homeschool!

I especially liked the theory that if you affix stamps to your body and autograph them, you become royalty. And the one If you can prove in court that "money" is a verb you don't have to pay taxes.

I especially liked the theory that if you affix stamps to your body and autograph them, you become royalty. And the one If you can prove in court that "money" is a verb you don't have to pay taxes.

truly, an intellect beyond compare

I have no doubt that Fox News has not shown a single clip of Dems calling for his resignation, or the fact that he is actually denying that it's him. Not to mention Pubs crucifying him before proven guilty; that little thing that was a giant thing a few months ago.

I have no doubt that Fox News has not shown a single clip of Dems calling for his resignation, or the fact that he is actually denying that it's him. Not to mention Pubs crucifying him before proven guilty; that little thing that was a giant thing a few months ago.

Chris Wallace did an ok job for Fox News of pointing out that Dems have all been calling for his resignation. Of course he came up a little short in establishing the Steve King double standard.

How awesome would it be if Wrangor was right and some liberals are playing 8D chess with this? They set up Republican outrage on Friday and then hit them on Tuesday with Republican blackface pics.

How awesome would it be if Wrangor was right and some liberals are playing 8D chess with this? They set up Republican outrage on Friday and then hit them on Tuesday with Republican blackface pics.

lol

This comes up when you search “Mitch McConnell flag” on google images.

c8359d94b382f9cb8409b90a74a7a831.jpg

Back