• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

ICE arrested 30+ from a factory in my NC hometown yesterday.

Here are some "Economically Anxious" locals reacting to the story from the local news outlet.

bDzQtYm.jpg

Last edited:
H Lee Dawson, a reader of WRAL comments on the story.

"There are much more wYs to control illegal entrance. (Breaking into the country no more makes you an immigrant than breaking into one’s house makes you a member of the family!)

Make the entire border a 2 mile wide military trng zone. Put up warning signs every 50 ft. Lay 3 rows of concertina wire electrified to 25,000 volts w American made solar cells. Lay claymore mines every 25 ft. Have B-52s drop tunnel buster bombs at random intervals. Have Predator drones w night vision and hellfire missiles to stop vehicles. Have Army artilllery fire into the zone at random intervals.

Military trained and proficient, borders secure! WIN-WIN!!

Option - Bring the III folks in wnd when they spot somebody coming over the wall, have them do like Polk County Seriff Grady Judd siaf, “shoot them a lot so that you can read a newspaper through them!”"

i can't imagine running a business employing that many undocumented workers and going to bed not sweating bullets every night just waiting for the ICE raid.

i can't imagine running a business employing that many undocumented workers and going to bed not sweating bullets every night just waiting for the ICE raid.

If you run a company that makes AR-15s, you either have no soul or you haven’t slept in a long long time anyway.

Factory owner probably voted for Trump and wants a wall.

Indeed. I think it was Alabama a few years ago that tried to arrest/drive out all the illegal immigrants in the state, only to be forced to end the effort when the state's farmers pitched a fit because they couldn't find anyone to pick their crops and do the manual labor around their farms. They want that cheap labor, they just don't want them to be able to become citizens and vote and have a voice and be treated as equals.

Indeed. I think it was Alabama a few years ago that tried to arrest/drive out all the illegal immigrants in the state, only to be forced to end the effort when the state's farmers pitched a fit because they couldn't find anyone to pick their crops and do the manual labor around their farms. They want that cheap labor, they just don't want them to be able to become citizens and vote and have a voice and be treated as equals.

To be fair, those folks would probably fine with just being allowed to pay citizens like $2 an hour.

To be fair, those folks would probably fine with just being allowed to pay citizens like $2 an hour.
We have posters right here on these ogboards who have opined that American factory workers shouldn't have spoiled everything by organizing and demanding a living wage and decent work rules.

Man that is so rich. Rednecks fall for trickle down and deregulation of banks, get fleeced and can’t afford the guns they want to protect them from browns, hire browns illegally to keep the price low and buy the weapons, get duped by Trump into all out panic about illegals, raid them out of factory that makes cheap guns. Lol that is terrific. What a bunch of nitwits.

New Bake is killing it. Keep it up.

They should destroy their AR-15s in protest of the company taking American jobs and giving them to illegals and post the video on Facebook.

Pos rep

Bake has always been great, Ph. One of the best posters on this forum.

100% chance that factory owner still supports Trump despite his major set back.

Back