• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

51126547_10218072372226673_7346386434179203072_n.jpg

Yet he’s telling them exactly what they’ve been wanting to hear.

Yeahhh, idk about that. I bought a tan suit that I thought would look good, put it on once and decided there would never be an occasion where I would wear it. I had grand plans for all the summer weddings, but just couldn't bring myself to do it.

Yeahhh, idk about that. I bought a tan suit that I thought would look good, put it on once and decided there would never be an occasion where I would wear it. I had grand plans for all the summer weddings, but just couldn't bring myself to do it.

The conservatives got to you.

white guys cant pull off tan or colored suits like black guys can, it just looks stupid on us. I was in a soul/R&B band for a while and the men in the group wore purple and chartreuse and light blue suits. The black guys looked great, but my skinny white bald self looked ridiculous in a kelly green suit. Lasted one or two gigs

i dunno, my buddy got married in a tan suit and looked pretty sharp

it was a summer/outdoor wedding

LOL. Definitely not crazy.

What is this meme with alternating lower case and capital letters all about?

Also, the issue with teenagers is not just that they talk about stupid things. It’s also that they talk about important things stupidly.

“I disagree with their stances on topics” =/= stupid

Judging by the current state of affairs, I'd say most high-schoolers passed "presidential understanding" level around 3rd grade.

Back