• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

Let's theorize that AOC loses in the next election. In a span if a few months, you would hear very little of AOC on the right wing propaganda sites, and another person would be elevated to "terror of the left" status.

AOC represents rich suburban New York and upperclass Massholes. She’s about as From the Bronx as I am. Trump tailored his message for the rust belt. AOC Crafts her message for mellenials you have lived soft privileged lives that prefer spending 50 bucks on artisan cheeses than save for a mortgage payment.

Her district is 18% white and the median income is right at the U.S. average (while the cost of living is much higher than average). Next time you are in the area, go to her district and tell the first person you see that they are an upperclass Masshole. Let us know how it goes.

52387500_2148603468540064_2621485928232779776_n.jpg

Not crazy, even if Limbaugh really did say it. It's just sad that rubes on my FB post this in agreeance. So damn sad.

What a moron. Who proudly smokes these days. That picture seems to demonstrate horrible judgement. Trump is the new smoking.

52633853_341383739810152_2536494800392159232_n.jpg

Real people. Real likes. Real shares.

I particularly like the "Blames the Jews" vs "Blames the Rich"

Last edited:
Got to love a meme that compares an old Jewish man to Hitler.

Back