• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

Oct 2008: "You'll never get elected and pass healthcare."
Nov 2008: "We'll never let you pass healthcare."
Jan 2009: "We're gonna shout you down every time you try to pass healthcare."
July 2009: "We'll fight to death every attempt you make to pass healthcare."
Dec 2009: "We will destroy you if you even consider passing healthcare."
March 2010: "We can't believe you just passed healthcare."
April 2010: "We are going to overturn healthcare."
Sept 2010: "We are going to repeal healthcare."
Jan 2011: "We are going to destroy healthcare."
Feb 2012: "We're gonna elect a candidate who'll revoke healthcare NOW."
June 2012: "We'll go to the Supreme Court, and they will overturn healthcare."
Aug 2012: "American people'll never re-elect you-they don't want healthcare."
Oct 2012: "We can't wait to win the election and explode healthcare."
Nov 2012: "We can't believe you got re-elected & we can't repeal healthcare."
Feb 2013: "We're still going to vote to obliterate healthcare."
June 2013: "We can't believe the Supreme Court just upheld healthcare."
July 2013: "We're going to vote like 35 more times to erase healthcare."
Sept 2013: "We are going to leverage a government shutdown into defunding, destroying, obliterating, overturning, repealing, dismantling, erasing and ripping apart healthcare."
Oct 2013: "WHY AREN'T YOU NEGOTIATING???"

Sept 2013: "We are going to leverage a government shutdown into defunding, destroying, obliterating, overturning, repealing, dismantling, erasing and ripping apart healthcare."

Sounds about right. Thanks, Obama.

Didn't the SC affirm ACA before the election?

"Obama is killing me with his garbage that I really hope no one is falling for. He has now said multiple times that he will be happy to negotiate with Republicans, but not until they fund the government and increase the debt limit. Hello!!! if they do that then there would be no reason for Obama to negotiate because he would have gotten everything he wanted already."

"The Republicans have offered a bill to keep the government going which he refuses. He has the backing of the media to "spin twist and lie" to get his way. We have to be strong."

"Yep. They need to stick it out. I mean his stance is just ridiculous. "If you give me everything I want then I will negotiate with you the things you want." I see that working out real well for republicans"

" And the real sad thing is he is gong out of his way to make the government shut down as bad a possible. There are places where he is spending more money to keep them closed then it would cost for them to be open."

"Sitting in the Dr's office today and contemplating wondering what: government controlled healthcare + government shutdown= ?"

1376411_428070913970777_637130798_n.jpg

"Obama is killing me with his garbage that I really hope no one is falling for. He has now said multiple times that he will be happy to negotiate with Republicans, but not until they fund the government and increase the debt limit. Hello!!! if they do that then there would be no reason for Obama to negotiate because he would have gotten everything he wanted already."

Haha. Yep. All Obama wants is a budget and not defaulting on the debt. Then he'll be totally satisfied and never need to negotiate with R's on anything ever again. Sounds about right.

what in the almighty f*$% is that site. The home page has a story about a guy finding castles on Mars.

That article is unbelievably great.

“Mars is a planet like our Earth. In the past, this planet has gone through wars, nations devastated by incessant wars of visitors universe. Peoples of giants, civilizations that have manipulated the DNA to create giant breeds over time. Giant pets, giant men. The same giant fell on our land to build colossal monuments.

The pyramids are an example of their coming. Every people of the universe, trying to get hold of the heavenly bodies. The policy also taking root in the universe. Peoples who were enslaved, and made available to the powerful. As is happening today in our land. Everyone took possession of the resources of each planet. Nuclear wars also have happened on Mars. There were grandiose monuments billion years ago. Monuments that were erected in their beauty and in their perfection.

But something went wrong. Mars was hit by nuclear technologies, not the entire planet died, some tried save you in the bowels of the planet, many others died. Someone were able to move with time on our earth. Life began on Earth and Mars slowly trying to recover. Its water still present on the planet, was sucked into its bowels. Today it is still this life on what planet. There is still water, lakes, forests, giant animals that drift in the sand, monuments destroyed, pyramids, and are convinced that the man Came To them on this planet for a long time. You can breathe on Mars, there’s enough oxygen. Someone wants to bring that planet as it once was and they are already there to make it more hospitable. I have studied this area for several years, and I found things that no one has yet seen. Sphinxes, pyramids, hangars, castles, pictures of animals, destroyed cities, monuments, human faces, alien faces, trees, forests, human profiles and more. If you know any newspaper you can spread this news for fear of spreading these realities and the fear that history can have a social impact. The sending only some elements of study, others I’m picking up in my next book will come out slowly. My first book titled “MESSAGES FROM MARS” is my first book in a series of books which contain many things that I found on this planet. I think the missions on Mars, probes etc… are only virtual missions also because I am convinced that Russians and Americans are already there for a long time. I have seen well. I enclose some of the findings that slowly put the web. Some praise me saying that my findings are unique in the world. I hope to be helpful to our humanity. Sleepless nights and burning eyes, brought about my results. I hope to be invited to a foreign transmission, with an interpreter, I hope everyone enjoys my new discovery.

Mars is still inhabited.”

ads4Loji.jpg

Seems legit.

do email forwards go here?

LEST WE FORGET
* In 59 voting districts in the Philadelphia
region, Obama received 100% of the votes
with not even a single vote recorded for Romney.
(A mathematical and statistical impossibility).

* In 21 districts in Wood County Ohio, Obama
received 100% of the votes where GOP
inspectors were illegally removed from their
polling locations - and not one single vote
was recorded for Romney.
(Another statistical impossibility).

* In Wood County Ohio, 106,258 voted in a
county with only 98,213 eligible voters.

* In St. Lucie County, FL, there were 175,574
registered eligible voters but 247,713 votes
were cast.

* The National SEAL Museum , a polling location
in St. Lucie County, FL had a 158% voter turnout.

* Palm Beach County , FL had a 141% voter turnout.

* In Ohio County , Obama won by 108% of the
total number of eligible voters.

NOTE: Obama won in every state that did not
require a Photo ID and lost in every state that
did require a Photo ID in order to vote.
Imagine that!

ARE WE THE DUMBEST NATION ON
THE PLANET OR WHAT??

Imagine that!

Speaking of email forwards, I just got this one:

Just when you think you have heard all of the stupid things that are going on in the US the past four plus years-- this comes along... Black hurricanes....

Well, our African-American friends have found yet something else to be pissed about. A black congresswoman (this would be Sheila Jackson Lee, of Houston), reportedly complained that the names of hurricanes are all Caucasian sounding names..

She would prefer some names that reflect African-American culture such as Chamiqua, Tanisha, Woeisha, Shaquille, and Jamal. I am NOT making this up!

She would also like the weather reports to be broadcast in 'language' that street people can understand because one of the problems that happened in New Orleans was, that black people couldn't understand the seriousness of the situation, due to the racially biased language of the weather report.

I guess if the weather person says that the winds are going to blow at 140+ MPH, that's too hard to understand

I can hear it now: A weatherman in New Orleans saying...

Wazzup, mutha-fukkas! Hehr-i-cane Chamiqua be headin' fo' yo ass like Leroy on a rocket!
Bitch be a category fo'! So, turn off dem chitlins, grab yo' chirren, leave yo crib, and head fo' de nearest FEMA office fo yo FREE shit

I'll add that the sender at least acknowledged it was pretty racist and expressed regret for forwarding it when I called him out (in a reply all, of course).

Back