• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

Outside of a few exceptions my facebook feed is mostly cluttered with people simply encouraging everyone to get out and vote. Glad to know that most of my friends are normal.

Outside of a few exceptions my facebook feed is mostly cluttered with people simply encouraging everyone to get out and vote. Glad to know that most of my friends are normal.

This. I definitely have a few crazies on both sides, but at least for today the sentiment seems to be towards voting in general.

I'm telling you, give it time.

RULZ IS BACK!!!11

~~~~~~~~~~~OPEN INVITATION~~~~~~~~~~
ANY BLACK PANTHERS THAT WANT TO EXERCISE
YOUR GOD GIVEN RIGHTS TO EXPRESS YOUR CONCERNS
ABOUT THE ELECTION TODAY ARE INVITED TO COME TO
THE NORTHEAST GEORGIA MOUNTAINS TO DO SO.
PLEASE PLAN TO START YOUR RALLY IN CLERMONT GEORGIA AS WE LOOK FORWARD TO HAVING YOU !

ID RATHER TAKE A SHOWER AT PENN STATE !!!!!!

THAN VOTE FOR OBAMA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This thread is going to be amazing at about 10-11pm for the next couple weeks.

I saw a Poll of Polls that its something like 70% think Obama will be reelected to 30% that don't. So that definitely puts a damper on the psycho pool.

I saw a Poll of Polls that its something like 70% think Obama will be reelected to 30% that don't. So that definitely puts a damper on the psycho pool.

These are the ones to watch for. You may only have one in your feed, but they will go batshit crazy.

Foxnews.com's online comments are all linked to Facebook. Suffice to say, there are some gems on there. I was specifically looking at the story about how an NC poll worker (in High Point - go Triad!) "allegedly" was encouraging people to vote Democratic.

Sample comment:

"in 2008 my polling place was loaded with "workers" donning all sorts of Obama merchandise. Amazing, the only time these type want to actually work is during an election."

@dgibson81: All of the blacks can go to the west side of America and vote their own prez and the whites on the east and vote their own. #2Countries

Weeeeeeeeeeeee!

I just had to delete my last post or facebook was stopping me from psoting for 2 days. I have read that facebook is run by the government must be true.

Ok, all I can think of is someone reported my post about Romney and Ryan. Thank you to whom ever did that. Your true freind.

"Obama is the most divisive man to ever hold the office of the presidency. Lots of clueless, uninformed people out there who haven't a clue what it means to be an American or to live in the BEST country in the world."

"Think about it. In our nation's history, has there ever been anyone--since Cornwallis--who has been a bigger enemy of what America stands for than Barack Obama?"

"I don't think even Carter was this bad. Carter didn't start REALLY hating America until he became an ex-president. He is a bitter, mean spirited, evil old man."

"If the pathetic American news media would stop shilling for Obama, Romney would have a 20 point lead and would be on the way to a landslide victory reminiscent of Reagan's 49-state trouncing of Mondale.

The First Amendment has become a joke--the news media is no better than Pravda during the heyday of the Soviet communist state. No wonder the US Communist Party has endorsed Obama!"

"Think about it. In our nation's history, has there ever been anyone--since Cornwallis--who has been a bigger enemy of what America stands for than Barack Obama?"

"I don't think even Carter was this bad. Carter didn't start REALLY hating America until he became an ex-president. He is a bitter, mean spirited, evil old man."

Lol Cornwallis. What about that Hitler guy?

Back