• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

Real people. Real posts.
65492360_2586537511356539_3106651270849495040_n.png

The dumbest people. I grew up in NC when fireworks were banned. The only time I ever saw home fireworks were one summer working at Davidson. We went down to SC and brought them back and set them off on campus and then ran from the campus cops.

Then I moved to FL and they’re everywhere.

Between the Betsy Ross shoes, black Little Mermaid, Trump's takeover of July 4, and Ivanka, this has been a banner week for Facebook gold.

66191236_10218492720444977_2317327008733855744_n.jpg

65815100_10156448144680488_1912701584341467136_n.jpg

MAGA rubes get more upset about shoes and Disney princesses than literal concentration camps

Win a lot at UF and get too much hype for it.

People don’t hate Tebow because he’s a Christian. People hate Tebow and that he was hyped like he was the first Christian ever to play in the NFL. He wasn’t even the first to kneel in honor of God after scoring a TD.

Jesus wouldn’t punch him but he would tell Tebow ““And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭6:5-6‬ ‭NIV‬‬ https://www.bible.com/bible/111/mat.6.5-6.niv

Last edited:
And because people said that he wasn’t getting more looks in the NFL because of his religion, thus making him the poster boy for the woefully in accurate narrative of Christian oppression in this country.

Nobody's more in your face with their Christianity quite like Ray Lewis but the Tebowites don't seem to have the same love for Lewis for some reason.

I don’t see people criticizing his mission work but keep bearing false witness about people. It’s the only play you’ve got.

The man who preached turn the other cheek would punch a guy who has devoted his life to him? Okay.

The Tim Tebow hate has always been so bizarre to me. Yeah, he wears his religion on his sleeve, but what has he ever done wrong?

kidding about the punch, but lol he's devoted his life to Jesus? Youre a gullible dude. He's an athlete who uses his overwrought faith to get attention and curry favor. If he'd devoted his life to Jesus he would give all of his wealth away to the needy and spend all of his time helping others. His life is devoted to himself and his career, and his faith is all wrapped up in his ego and his self-image of purity and im pretty sure that ain't the thing Jesus would ask of him but im just a godless liberal who wants to give free shit to poors and pilgrims crossing the border and not ostracize the gays :noidea:

Well and Tebow never murdered anyone

Jesus would 100% flip some tables and wreck shit in today’s Republican churches, that’s for damn sure.

Back