• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

75247435_10100352596675975_4424271809046642688_n.jpg

So in countries with socialized medicine his grandfather would be dead, In america he is a little behind on his bills.

Quit fucking sucking America.

That’s dead on.

Historians are going to look back and see the post-WWII era through the Civil Rights era as the true period of American greatness and then Watergate through Trump as the period of Republican corruption during which the late Silent Generation and Boomers latched on to Nixonian ideals and embraced corruption as a means of accomplishing their goals.

White/rural people.

You probably don't have emergency brain surgery if you get an annual checkup and lead a halfway healthy lifestyle. OF COURSE THERE ARE EXCEPTIONS !

That’s dead on.

Historians are going to look back and see the post-WWII era through the Civil Rights era as the true period of American greatness and then Watergate through Trump as the period of Republican corruption during which the late Silent Generation and Boomers latched on to Nixonian ideals and embraced corruption as a means of accomplishing their goals.

Rebublican corruption that saw 20 years of sitting Democrat presidents.

...which gave Republicans plenty of opportunity to rise by deteriorating into lying obstructions incapable of good governance.

I think it's more likely that the story will be white America was so horrified at the notion of ceding small amounts of power to minorities they lost their collective minds and looked to con men and sycophants to maintain their grasp on a system that was really only built to benefit the wealthiest among them.

Rebublican corruption that saw 20 years of sitting Democrat presidents.

I don’t see the point you’re making. There was plenty of Republican corruption during those 20 years much of it for the purpose of stopping those Democratic Party Presidents.

Yes Deadbolt, that will certainly be part of history. Within the next 50-100 years it’s likely the green in this chart will be labeled “White backlash” or “New Reconstruction.”

https://images.app.goo.gl/oujsxvHCCNvyxBFh6

That’s dead on.

I believe you are being pretty optimistic that there will historians in the future.

The trolley picks up the first group of people. Then the people on the trolley yell at the second group of people tied to the tracks to just get on the trolley like they did while refusing to stop the trolley.

I just want to make sure our resident boomers see this vicious act of anti-boomer bigotry.

I believe you are being pretty optimistic that there will historians in the future.

Oh sure. All this depends on who writes the history.

What do GWU and Harvard have to do with anything?

Back