• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

Man, don't they serve drinks all night at the Golden Globes though ? I can't do a vegetarian meal while drinking heavily without getting blotto.

dumb dan wooten can take his capitalist money and spend it with Kirk Cameron and kevin sorbo and their shit entertainment. I'll take Hollywood veggies any day of the week and spend my capital there. We'll see how the free market works.

Man, don't they serve drinks all night at the Golden Globes though ? I can't do a vegetarian meal while drinking heavily without getting blotto.

Sounds to me like you are describing one more advantage of a vegetarian diet.

Just found out that I'll get to coach against Rasheed Wallace this summer as long as he doesn't get fired by then. And I'm dumb, and meant this for the chat thread. Disregard.

Last edited:
Just found out that I'll get to coach against Rasheed Wallace this summer as long as he doesn't get fired by then. And I'm dumb, and meant this for the chat thread. Disregard.

Bring him a joint...

On the first bad call, yell over to him, "Ball don't lie."

Real people. Real posts. Facebook is just a disgusting cesspool.

81402366_10158448864079881_8114648408603492352_n.jpg

Doesn't matter though, got judges...

81547609_2544580315669482_2806588289862074368_o.jpg

Last edited:
I have seen that ad on TV.

PT Barnum famously said, "There's a sucker born every minute."

I've seen that commercial several times already, and just shake my head every time. I love how the narrator discusses the "painstaking detail" that goes into each piece, but the entire set costs just $59.99. LOL.

So there could be two Biden pieces?

Who’s the queen? Buttigieg?

And I’ve officially been living in Western NC for too long.

Back