• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

This thread is no longer humorous now that I realize 60 million Americans sincerely believe this shit.

Yeah. Someone posted this as a joke and it could easily end up on Breitbart.

0e5591b13930308764c0e7a7ec0f5d45.jpg

Yeah. Someone posted this as a joke and it could easily end up on Breitbart.

0e5591b13930308764c0e7a7ec0f5d45.jpg

Post that joke on Facebook as a serious chain post, and within a couple of days you'll have thousands of older conservative users passing it along as the gospel truth. They'd eat that shit up.

If I were a Christian who prayed for a presidential alternative to Obama and wound up with Trump, I'd have to question my faith. That is, assuming I was at all objective about my faith or my president.

it's fucking wild that some crazy person designed and paid money to make those and then went out of their way to put them up on their (maybe?) vacant commercial lot

My rubesphere has been on a roll lately. This one is my favorite so far:

89518959_1493663234142115_8580219972976902144_o.jpg

By “the government,” that person means the private sector. Dozens of billionaire CEOs, commissioners, and other execs decided to dramatically reduce their profits for the greater good.

By “the government,” that person means the private sector. Dozens of billionaire CEOs, commissioners, and other execs decided to dramatically reduce their profits for the greater good.

Not to mention that many of the shortages they complain about were caused by people like themselves running to Walmart and hoarding supplies like toilet paper.

Back