• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

90345625_2514759672118705_2928219912553889792_o.jpg

91230581_10219913658006122_5968304971341365248_n.jpg

Edit: I love you friends but I will remove any comments that are divisive. This is not the place.

I saw this on a friend’s page today. I have never read a post so worth the time. It made me cry and pray for our country. ❤️

I want you to stop for just a minute and look at this picture.

This is NOT a political post. This is simply a post that I hope you can find in your heart to think about. Put aside your opinions just for a minute.

It was overwhelming today just thinking about the weight that he must be carrying. I have my little family and they are the only ones who truly depend on me day in and day out. Even with so few, my anxiety level at times is through the roof and I feel like the weight of the world is on me. I know when he signed up for this role, he was willing to take on whatever, but the magnitude of what we’re experiencing has got to be paralyzing. Maybe it is- maybe it isn’t- but can you imagine? I sat and wondered how he must be dealing with it all. When it’s quiet and his head finally hits a pillow after he’s been on his feet all day, press conference after briefing after press conference...

Does he cry?

Is he even able to sleep?

Is he scared?

Can he shut his mind off?

When I look at our President, I want to see him the way God sees him and I want the Lord to use him for His glory!

Whether he’s making you proud or not, I’m urging you to look at this photo and ask the Lord to soften your heart to him, lift him up in prayer. He needs them. He’s carrying the weight of the world!

Once again... not a political post just want to share what’s been heavy on my heart today. I have been forced to rise above my best capabilities many many times... yet nothing like this man is being challenged to do. I am personally pulling for him to do an AMAZING JOB for all of us.

Where do you people get such stupid friends ? My Facebook is nothing like this.

In this case, boomer relatives.

Yep, as well as growing up in a rural area and having many of your old HS classmates friend you years ago on facebook. I don't interact much with most of them anymore, and to be honest I keep some of them around just to read their political posts, as they're really something sometimes. Trumpism really is a tribal and cultish thing with them - you're either "of the body" or you're the enemy.

In this case, boomer relatives.

Yep exactly. One of mine regularly posts memes that say “share if you PUBLICLY plan to SUPPORT president Trump in 2020. Share if you agree !” Same person also posts Melania memes regularly. It’s really creepy.

My wife’s relatives posted the Pelosi one just the other day. She’s not even a boomer though, maybe 40? Wtf.

My parents are boomers, and they're as anti-Trump as I am, but some extend family members are all in for the Donald. I also, like Highland, get some from high school acquaintances that have turned crazy. I don't usually hide people unless they clog my feed with sheer volume (for any reason).

My parents are boomers, and they're as anti-Trump as I am, but some extend family members are all in for the Donald. I also, like Highland, get some from high school acquaintances that have turned crazy. I don't usually hide people unless they clog my feed with sheer volume (for any reason).

Same here. My dad protested when Trump campaigned in his town in 2016.

It's not because of that "ass hat" that their ratings go up. They go up because the media misquotes him or twists his words to fit their political agenda. Then simple minded people take it as fact instead of doing their own research and forming their own opinion which makes them the actual "ass hat" in all of this because they were duped. Personally I don't care for the guy nor did I vote for him. I could careless what he says or does in his personal life or in front of the podium as long as he does the job.

The mythical Donald Trump his admirers have created in their minds must really be something to behold. In just over three years he has completely destroyed globalism and put America First, put the dreaded coastal elites on the run, restored prosperity and pride to rural white America, single-handedly revived America's economy from the ruins of that Kenyan Muslim Obama's disastrous presidency, pushed the LibDems to the brink of extinction, and emerged as such a threat to China's dominance that they secretly created a virus solely to bring down Trump (with help from traitorous Democrats of course.) Only the heroic efforts of right-wing conspiracy websites and facebook chain posters managed to uncover this nefarious plot!

Meanwhile, in the real world the real Donald Trump has bumbled and stumbled and behaved idiotically and incompetently through all this, as usual.

Last edited:
Back