• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

The Pelosi real estate one showed up on my feed yesterday. The guy is definitely susceptible to conspiracy theories and the day before posted how Trump's disinfecting comment was just talking about UV light treatment.
I like the guy and he's completely normal in every way, except his political thoughts. It's like a personal psych experiment I get to watch.

98078355_3052412114806329_960646968500027392_n.jpg

Really. Looks like the same person and the same glasses.

Two months later and people are still pulling Rudy Gobert type stunts mocking the virus.

Did they originally intend to have 50 states, though?

^^ Makes sense. If 35,000 perople per month start dying from choking on solid food, I'm going to start being a lot more careful about how many potato chips I put into my mouth at one time.

Yeah. If 100,000 people died from choking on food in 3 months, hell yeah, I'd be doing milkshakes all the time.

Yeah. If 100,000 people died from choking on food in 3 months, hell yeah, I'd be doing milkshakes all the time.

Even if you didn't, you'd only be endangering yourself by not doing so. Unlike with coronavirus.

Back