• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

Guess this fits here.

rkKzi4n.jpg

This is taking “Black don’t crack” to the extreme.

"Are the Democrats trying to lose? They must be seeing a Trump landslide in their internal polling and not want to waste a 2024 candidate on this election. Why else would they choose Kamala Harris? She's a radical leftist who doesn't appeal to moderates. Democrats don't even like her. She barely won her race for AG and never polled higher than 3% in the primaries. This is great news for Trump!"

My resident Trump loving racist idiot facebook friend (we lived on the same street as kids is the extent of our friendship) posted a Biden logo that says "Joe and the Ho". My wife and I spend a few minutes debating whether that was more racist or more sexist and settled on a 50/50 split. I never respond to this guy but I had my perfect response all ready...."At age 25, Melania Trump was posing nude for magazines while at age 25, Kamala Harris graduated from Law school. So who is the Ho?"

My resident Trump loving racist idiot facebook friend (we lived on the same street as kids is the extent of our friendship) posted a Biden logo that says "Joe and the Ho". My wife and I spend a few minutes debating whether that was more racist or more sexist and settled on a 50/50 split. I never respond to this guy but I had my perfect response all ready...."At age 25, Melania Trump was posing nude for magazines while at age 25, Kamala Harris graduated from Law school. So who is the Ho?"

That’s a pretty good response, but you could also go with something like: “You’re a racist sexist piece of shit.”

Is anyone else getting anti-BLM backlash on their feeds regarding that kid who was murdered in Wilson? "Didn't his life matter?" "Where are the protests?"

Is anyone else getting anti-BLM backlash on their feeds regarding that kid who was murdered in Wilson? "Didn't his life matter?" "Where are the protests?"

Yes, and lots of it. It is a pretty good mix of anti MSM for not publicizing this crime and also comparing the lack of social outcries over this boy's death vs George Floyd. I have a lot of dumb and/or racist social media "friends" in the South. Every day I feel better and better about my decision to move my family to Northern California.

Yep. I’m from eastern NC so I’m getting it a lot. And the reaction is the same to all of them. That’s how the system works. The police caught the murderer and he’s in jail awaiting trial.

Meanwhile, police murdered Breonna Taylor and they’re still at large.

The outrage isn’t about the person, it’s about the system.

I have noticed that some people are posting it maliciously as anti-BLM propaganda and others are posting it innocently in an “oh that’s so sad what a shame.”

Last edited:
Yep. I’m from eastern NC so I’m getting it a lot. And the reaction is the same to all of them. That’s how the system works. The police caught the murderer and he’s in jail awaiting trial.

Meanwhile, police murdered Breonna Taylor and they’re still at large.

The outrage isn’t about the person, it’s about the system.

I have noticed that some people are posting it maliciously as anti-BLM propaganda and others are posting it innocently in an “oh that’s so sad what a shame.”

White conservatives are so extremely desperate to appropriate black racial grievance that they'll even cheapen the murder of a child with insincere rhetoric. It's hellish. Conservatives can't even appreciate tragedy anymore. Everything is ammo for this neverending culture war.

I promise you all, based on experience, that if you quit Facebook completely you will experience a net positive happiness quotient. After a few weeks you and your real friends will have multiple group text threads and share the same data (family pics, music links, plans to hang, etc) that make up the positive part of FB without all the noise and bullshit from the some kids you went to grade school with, bots, advertising, internet fuckwittery. You won’t miss anything of value to your current life, I swear. Seems like it, but you won’t. It’s a trip man that fucking app is a soul suck.

What’s the point of the posts on facebook asking for the media to cover the boy who got murdered in Goldsboro? They have a suspect in custody.

Why is it being compared to George Floyd?

You know the answer. Coming from smalltown SE NC, it's DOMINATING what I see on Facebook. No more than 10% of the comments I see are focused solely on how tragic it is for the loss of a young boy's life. All other comments are either partly or even full focused on "the mainstream media won't tell you about this but if it was the other way, it's all you'd see" to "why ain't they riotin and lootin about this?" on up to "white lives matter." Using the "SayHisName" hashtag proves what the focus really is.

It's foul how a true tragedy is being used to grant carte blanche to a racist response to recent events.

It’s just because a black person killed a white person? I don’t get how that compares to cops killing a person in custody.

You don't get the comparison because you're rational and not looking to promote a racist agenda.

Back