• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

it's all so obvious, people

you just need to study it out...

khc1AkDk_YRGOWKQAKBXeUuWqGdD7YLdh-aPXgbY2Gp2NYzlAPSyiyByOIRa-h6-YsLG8dcdaQ1Z4P1lyY0wTnu3QxuEy4JbUxVEUsudbAYYLfhvuaf7mPP-IekG4uWhS9eJMrMCA1qBN2T_T3K0NGsV6ZPnwCF_y-3_Eg

2,501 Americans died on D-Day. I guess you really can't believe everything you read on Facebook.

D-Day didn’t happen in the United States. Those stats aren’t counting Americans living in France who died of COVID either.

And Hawaii wasn't a state in 1941. The graphic says American History, not American soil.

Feel free to add in the +/- 2 Americans who died in France on any of those days.

Um, there is definitely a difference between having a formal US Territory and putting a stick in the ground.

So, things that happen in Washington DC aren't part of US History because DC isn't a state?

128838208_10222440597056535_4254177897758845417_n.jpg

You are probably asking "what sort of publication starts on Page 27", and my answer is "the sort of publication that runs "Hunter has become the hunted" in the subheading.

I've been mostly off facebook for the last 6 months or so, but started checking back in occasionally in the last couple weeks. Very annoyed to see that one of my aunts, who has never posted political shit before, is now leaving comments on Donald J. Trump's facebook posts with "stop the steal" kind of shit. Fucking boomer fox news/facebook brain rot.

From my aunt:

I copied this post below from a friend but not before I did my own fact checking.

Are you as sick of the corruption as I am?

AT&T got a contract to do forensic audit on Dominion voting machines and those machines were being moved to Nashville this past week.

The former owner of the AT&T building in Nashville, William Kennard, is a board member for Cerberus Capital Management and AT&T.... He also was Bill Clinton’s FCC chair, and Obama’s Ambassador to the EU.

Dominion voting is owned by Cerberus Capital Management.... Cerberus is run by Staple Street Execs. Joe Bidens Brother in Law, Steven Owens, is the cofounder of Staple Street Execs along with William Kennard (mentioned above).

Super Computer in TN was connected to the AT&T internet in NASHVILLE.... yesterday evening the Cumberland river cooling system was compromised due to internet outage and Supercomputer fried.....

If you don’t know, “Kraken” is a reference to a supercomputer former prosecuter, Sidney Powell, has been talking about.

So, the explosion “just happened” to be at the AT&T location where they “just so happen” to control the cooling system for the super computer and house the dominion voting machines and drives for forensic audit...

Does it make sense now why no lives were lost? Does it make sense now why the FBI task lead couldn’t even put together a coherent sentence in the press conference yesterday? Does it make sense why the mayor was making light of the situation, almost laughing yesterday?

*Still think we are all crazy?

Ooh, another one:

Wake up sheeple...REALLY, REALLY FREAKY COINCIDENCES Conspiracy realist or chance theorist. What is the difference? I'll show you - THAT is a random theory: "The Chinese biological laboratory in Wuhan is owned by Glaxosmithkline, who (happens to) own Pfizer! (The one who makes the vaccine against the virus that started (by accident) in the biological laboratory in Wuhan that was (happened) funded by Dr. Fauci who (coincidentally) advertises the vaccine!) GlaxoSmithKline is (coincidentally) managed by Black Rock Finances who (coincidentally) manage the finances of the Open Foundation Company (Soros Foundation) which (coincidentally) serves French AXA! Coincidentally, Soros owns the German company Winterthur, which (coincidentally) built the Chinese laboratory in Wuhan and was bought by the German Allianz, which (coincidentally) has Vanguard as a shareholder who is (coincidentally) shareholder of Black Rock who (coincidentally) controls the central banks and manages around a third of global investment capital. Black Rock is also (coincidentally) a major shareholder in MICROSOFT,owned by Bill Gates who (coincidentally) is a shareholder in Pfizer (who - as you recall - sells the miracle vaccine) and is currently (coincidentally) the WHO's first sponsor !!! So now you understand how a dead bat sold in a wet market in China infected the ENTIRE PLANET with a virus that for most people is no more deadly than the annual flu! (Copied text)

I wish I could copy and paste the comment section. These people are crazies.

From my aunt:

I copied this post below from a friend but not before I did my own fact checking.

Are you as sick of the corruption as I am?

AT&T got a contract to do forensic audit on Dominion voting machines and those machines were being moved to Nashville this past week.

The former owner of the AT&T building in Nashville, William Kennard, is a board member for Cerberus Capital Management and AT&T.... He also was Bill Clinton’s FCC chair, and Obama’s Ambassador to the EU.

Dominion voting is owned by Cerberus Capital Management.... Cerberus is run by Staple Street Execs. Joe Bidens Brother in Law, Steven Owens, is the cofounder of Staple Street Execs along with William Kennard (mentioned above).

Super Computer in TN was connected to the AT&T internet in NASHVILLE.... yesterday evening the Cumberland river cooling system was compromised due to internet outage and Supercomputer fried.....

If you don’t know, “Kraken” is a reference to a supercomputer former prosecuter, Sidney Powell, has been talking about.

So, the explosion “just happened” to be at the AT&T location where they “just so happen” to control the cooling system for the super computer and house the dominion voting machines and drives for forensic audit...

Does it make sense now why no lives were lost? Does it make sense now why the FBI task lead couldn’t even put together a coherent sentence in the press conference yesterday? Does it make sense why the mayor was making light of the situation, almost laughing yesterday?

*Still think we are all crazy?

This is the one that I have seen multiple times and it drives me nuts. Biden's BIL doesn't even have the same first name as the Dominion dude. If you can find this crap then you can do a simple google search. Grrrr.

This is the one that I have seen multiple times and it drives me nuts. Biden's BIL doesn't even have the same first name as the Dominion dude. If you can find this crap then you can do a simple google search. Grrrr.

Obviously he doesn’t have the same name. DOMINION changes his name like they change the name you choose from R to DemoRAT!

And of course “Google” is going to tell you what the LAMESTREAM media wants you to know.

Back