• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

I voted so hard today that I accidently all over my ballot. I tried to pretend like everything was normal, but the old man still wouldn't give me a sticker.

I hate all of these phone calls!!!

two posts later...

Ann Romney just called me! We are tight :)

I found out that Lemmy from Motorhead called Romney a fucking monster. So we have that going for us.

By the way, who do you got? Lemmy or God?

I found out that Lemmy from Motorhead called Romney a fucking monster. So we have that going for us.

By the way, who do you got? Lemmy or God?

Same guy that wrote "Eat the rich" and "Orgasmatron". I like it.

"sarah" says this:

"this just in: key groups for obama to win is mostly blacks ...so all you white people who voted for obama. HE DOESNT CARE ABOUT YOU your not the 93%"

Shockingly, not the best grammar.

re: Elizabeth Warren winning in MA:

"You know you're not a good candidate when you don't run on any ideas except that if you vote for the other guy you won't be able to have an abortion. This make me sick..."

This from the head of my FUCKING HR DEPARTMENT!

So as I sit here and watch this presidential race unfold we as an American society are so divided. There were two very different choices in this election and to see how close this is with such differences I am aw struck. How our values have shifted from our founding fathers!

"You liberals are dumb sponges. You vote completely on social and personal agendas. Thank you for driving us further into the ground and making us a much weaker nation. Do your friggin homework next election. I can NOT wait until you realize how dumb you really are."

Finally, the crazies are showing up.

So this is how liberty dies. With thunderous applause...

Welcome to the U.S.S.A.

Last edited:
"well congrats america, in the next 4 years we will revisit another great depression, we work for china not ourselves and justice will not be served for the men who put their lives on the line to protect the ambassador that was killed this past 9/11...hence we re-elected a muslim, like he is going to go against his true people, come on now....I broke down and went and voted, just so I knew I voted right and for the sake of those fallen hero's...only god can help us now, he will lead us in the right direction"

This from the head of my FUCKING HR DEPARTMENT!

So as I sit here and watch this presidential race unfold we as an American society are so divided. There were two very different choices in this election and to see how close this is with such differences I am aw struck. How our values have shifted from our founding fathers!

Everyone knows that HR people are the fucking worst.

So much country butthurt on my facebook feed.

Good-good-let-the-butthurt-flow-through-you-1.jpeg

Basically, 80% of the people I went to high school with were country bumpkin dumb fucks. And the people I went to college with were...well intelligent.

"At this point if you voted for Obama then it's quite obvious you need an iq check in order to vote next time."

Really wish I knew my IQ right now.

"Well I guess all the worthless asswprs that won't get a job will be pampered for four more years."

"I am speechless that Americans re-elected a man that has already and will continue to drive us into a black hole. Time to stockpile ammo, convert savings to gold and look into moving to Australia. P.S. for those of u excited about his healthcare, u think u wait now... Hahaha welcome to 24+hr waiting times, a panel to make ur health decisions, and a country that if ur over 65 you might as well be dead. Wow America... Wow."

Officially looking for jobs in France. See ya in 2016, USA!

France, really? France?

Back