• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

"I wonder how it feels to be elected president but not truly have the votes of the majority of the constituents... It's like voting for the winner for American Idol only to have some judge step in and "save" the other contestant and declare them as winner instead - not truly representing the wishes of the people!"

"I wonder how it feels to be elected president but not truly have the votes of the majority of the constituents... It's like voting for the winner for American Idol only to have some judge step in and "save" the other contestant and declare them as winner instead - not truly representing the wishes of the people!"

Have seen a few of those. You'd think people may want to wait until all the votes are in before spouting off on FB...but no

dat hypocrisy

This is awesome.

This posted on Facebook, from Christian:

You should have to pass a test to be able to vote. So many dumb niggers go out and vote so they can say "My president is black." and that's bullshit. Call me racist, I don't care. It's a fact, Obama won because he caters to poor black people by being a fucking Robin Hood. Not one person that voted for Obama can even give one half-assed reason why they did, look up any video on YouTube titled "Obama voters" and you'll see the education level of 90% of his votes. I truly hope that the world does end in December, so I only have to deal with this bum ass nigger being my president for another month. If you voted for Obama, I DARE you to have to the balls to say something on here too. Tell me how he cares for the middle class and how Romney is a rich prick. I'd rather have a rich prick that knows how to generate jobs and improve the economy than a nigger that thinks it's okay to tax the fuck out of my family and other hard working families to support the broke hood niggers that ride every governent asssistance program into the ground. In conclusion, if you voted for Romney, thank you for being an educated contributor to our country. If you voted for Obama, you're a dumb fucking nigger or a poor college student that is okay with "Robbin' Hood" Obama letting others pay for you to graduate with a worthless degree that'll end up allowing you to work at McDonalds. You're welcome.

/thread

You should have to pass a test to be able to vote. So many dumb niggers go out and vote so they can say "My president is black." and that's bullshit. Call me racist, I don't care. It's a fact, Obama won because he caters to poor black people by being a fucking Robin Hood. Not one person that voted for Obama can even give one half-assed reason why they did, look up any video on YouTube titled "Obama voters" and you'll see the education level of 90% of his votes. I truly hope that the world does end in December, so I only have to deal with this bum ass nigger being my president for another month. If you voted for Obama, I DARE you to have to the balls to say something on here too. Tell me how he cares for the middle class and how Romney is a rich prick. I'd rather have a rich prick that knows how to generate jobs and improve the economy than a nigger that thinks it's okay to tax the fuck out of my family and other hard working families to support the broke hood niggers that ride every governent asssistance program into the ground. In conclusion, if you voted for Romney, thank you for being an educated contributor to our country. If you voted for Obama, you're a dumb fucking nigger or a poor college student that is okay with "Robbin' Hood" Obama letting others pay for you to graduate with a worthless degree that'll end up allowing you to work at McDonalds. You're welcome.

/thread
I'm impressed someone with this level of intelligence knew the difference between "your" and "you're". Other than that...wow.

/thread

Good. God. Amazing. I just had to read htat out loud to my mixed company living room

Good. God. Amazing. I just had to read htat out loud to my mixed company living room

Hahaha df27 just read it aloud here. He stumbled over "governent" but otherwise there were just so many... so many... wtfs...

Hahaha df27 just read it aloud here. He stumbled over "governent" but otherwise there were just so many... so many... wtfs...

There were a WHOLE lot of "niggers" in there. I was prepared for the first couple, but they just kept coming...

Shouldnt Obama take some of the electoral votes he worked hard for and give them to other candidates so it's equal?

There were a WHOLE lot of "niggers" in there. I was prepared for the first couple, but they just kept coming...

It was like one of those word find things where they say the first 3 words you see are supposed to speak to your character. Well, the first words I saw were "nigger".

I wish I could post that rant on the thread where that chick said that people that vote for Obama need an IQ test.

lol y'all have obviously never spent any time in rural areas. OMG! SO SHOCKING! THE WHITE MAN SAID THE N-WORD! EGADS!

...unfortunately i've been in situations where i was with an african-american man one day, then the next day i was with a white man and heard the people who were friendly the day before say some incredibly prejudice stuff.

Back