• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

lol y'all have obviously never spent any time in rural areas. OMG! SO SHOCKING! THE WHITE MAN SAID THE N-WORD! EGADS!

Nah, I've heard it before, just surprised someone would actually type it out on facebook that many times.

Nah, I've heard it before, just surprised someone would actually type it out on facebook that many times.

Bro, the immediate reaction to elections on FB never disappoints. Like a rabid animal in a basement, nothing is safe, and it's going to stink in the mining.

From Brian

"Shouldnt Obama take some of the electoral votes he worked hard for and give them to other candidates so it's equal?"

Christian found the keyboard once again:

"fuck every single one of you that voted for Obama."

high school crazy person just posted something about the Pledge of Allegiance, implying that because we don't say it in school, people voted for the Muslim guy.

Um, Forsyth County (where she lives and probably sends her kids to school) requires it.

Well America, good luck with your choice of leadership. I'm gonna stay inside my house with my nice job saving my pennies and sleeping next to the handgun I'll be getting next month.

Well America, good luck with your choice of leadership. I'm gonna stay inside my house with my nice job saving my pennies and sleeping next to the handgun I'll be getting next month.

:laugh: I forgot this was a facebook repost thread, and thought you had actually posted this and was wondering WTF was going on.

2zyyc8g.png

I like the part about him being a felon. This guy is a losssserrrrrrr.

Why are you all friends with these people? Seriously.

This is the comment from the biggest Republican stalwart in my feed:

[h=5]We have seen a lot on FB over the last few months about this election. Some have expressed being annoyed by it. I have loved it. I have learned, laughed, and rolled my eyes at times. Thank you all. For those ready for this to be over - don't fret - as the status updates about what everyone had for dinner are about to return.[/h]

Why are you all friends with these people? Seriously.

This is the comment from the biggest Republican stalwart in my feed:

We have seen a lot on FB over the last few months about this election. Some have expressed being annoyed by it. I have loved it. I have learned, laughed, and rolled my eyes at times. Thank you all. For those ready for this to be over - don't fret - as the status updates about what everyone had for dinner are about to return.

Getting a lot of comments on my newsfeed of people that aren't my friends commenting on friends posts. Anyway - love your FB friend's post. I feel the same way.

Thankfully, my friends' friends aren't that bad either. And the Pub above is a good guy. Haven't seen him in years since I've been off the grid around here, but definitely a good guy.

This posted on Facebook, from Christian:

You should have to pass a test to be able to vote. So many dumb niggers go out and vote so they can say "My president is black." and that's bullshit. Call me racist, I don't care. It's a fact, Obama won because he caters to poor black people by being a fucking Robin Hood. Not one person that voted for Obama can even give one half-assed reason why they did, look up any video on YouTube titled "Obama voters" and you'll see the education level of 90% of his votes. I truly hope that the world does end in December, so I only have to deal with this bum ass nigger being my president for another month. If you voted for Obama, I DARE you to have to the balls to say something on here too. Tell me how he cares for the middle class and how Romney is a rich prick. I'd rather have a rich prick that knows how to generate jobs and improve the economy than a nigger that thinks it's okay to tax the fuck out of my family and other hard working families to support the broke hood niggers that ride every governent asssistance program into the ground. In conclusion, if you voted for Romney, thank you for being an educated contributor to our country. If you voted for Obama, you're a dumb fucking nigger or a poor college student that is okay with "Robbin' Hood" Obama letting others pay for you to graduate with a worthless degree that'll end up allowing you to work at McDonalds. You're welcome.

/thread

Please let me know his facebook address. Thanks. #rambo

"So let me see if I understand everything that is going on here....I get to keep my vagina but I have to share my paycheck???? Pretty sure that no man, government or entity would ever rule this woman's jewel anyways!!"

Back