• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

This election is a big one,we have seen what has happened the last four years and it will be the same if Obama wins again-so why try it again! on November 6th, VOTE CONSERVATIVE! Our generation can't afford a rising $16,000,000,000 debt. Obama wants to cut defense and thrive big business. We, especially Christians, cannot support an administration that approves of abortion and gay marriage. We need an administration that can fix our nation that has destroyed over the last 4 years. We need more jobs and less welfare. Gas is at 4 times the price it was 4 years ago, and groceries are also on the rise. For our sake, if for no other, vote Romney-Ryan 2012. We can't afford 4 more years of "hope and change" and "forward". And don't select to vote a straight ticket. Go through the ballot and vote for every office, judges too. Every office is important, not just the presidential. Vote for Pat McCrory for NC

from "Blake"

Stupid liberal media:

christie-obama-odd-couple.jpg

My God, Christie is at least twice as wide as Obama. Dayum.

for those still undecided on who you should vote for, do some research...better yet, watch Obama's America 2016. All factual, not opinionated. Scary who his life mentors are and what they they stand for. This election is far beyond color, and it makes me sick to my stomach that people would probably not be standing in line to vote if Obama's father was also white. Don't let this vote be based on popularity or surface, this is one of the most important elections that you will probably encounter. I proudly voted for R/R...red all the way!

it's about knowing why you are voting for who you choose to vote for. I hope people do their research is all. Nothing should be based on race, there is just evidence that it is from both parties. I voted totally based on biblical beliefs. That's what I think it all comes down to. God stands by us, and we should stand by him.

If Obama's father was white, he would have never won the first election!

all of these are from one thread. the first and second quotes are from the same person.

I called a Romney landslide WEEKS AGO! And it's happening! LIBERALS can't stand it! LOVE IT!

I just found out today that Nostradamus is, in fact, one of my Facebook friends.

I'm dying to see updates from these people tomorrow, or whenever the election is actually called.

i think i'm going to finally join facebook just to troll

The best troll right now is Foxnews.com, basically nothing positive on their site. All conspiracy and doom. Funny business in Philly, an Obama mural, Black Panthers return, Poll worker says vote democrat, Romney battles on as Obama goes home, Unions voter roll allegations, campaign 2012 coverage unequal and unfair, worst spin since 2008, Media makes outrages Romney claims before election,

The best troll right now is Foxnews.com, basically nothing positive on their site. All conspiracy and doom. Funny business in Philly, an Obama mural, Black Panthers return, Poll worker says vote democrat, Romney battles on as Obama goes home, Unions voter roll allegations, campaign 2012 coverage unequal and unfair, worst spin since 2008, Media makes outrages Romney claims before election,

This was my absolute favorite.

The Blaze has a story about some hateful comments Melissa Joan Hart got for backing Romney. What kind of monster would belittle a celebrity for their public political endorsements? I've never heard of such a thing.

Facebook is a goldmine of awesomeness today.

One day you will stand before God and he is goin to ask you why did you vote for someone that was for abortion. How will you answer Him? Today's vote is clear cut.

This was my absolute favorite.

The Blaze has a story about some hateful comments Melissa Joan Hart got for backing Romney. What kind of monster would belittle a celebrity for their public political endorsements? I've never heard of such a thing.

Clarissa needs to explain that shit.

My facebook feed is pretty calm today. Amendment One back in May let me hide/unfriend all the crazies.

My facebook feed is pretty calm today. Amendment One back in May let me hide/unfriend all the crazies.

Yeah, I'm actually surprised how calm it is given how many "friends" i have from my redneck high school. I do remember dropping some nutjobs during Amendment One so maybe that's it.

Yeah, I'm actually surprised how calm it is given how many "friends" i have from my redneck high school. I do remember dropping some nutjobs during Amendment One so maybe that's it.

Give it time. They don't want to let their vulnerability show yet. Wait until Ohio is called, then the losing side will be revealing and go ballistic.

Back