• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

I like the ones that contain a true statement but implicitly misidentify the guilty party.
116798492_10160137563164447_7308080155566079764_n.jpg

We had a funeral for my wife's grandmother a couple of months ago, probably less than a week after she died. At the funeral home, family only, with the pastor.

I thin they are referencing shit downs of churches, synagogues and mosques during covid shut down one. Same
Crazies who held maskless services
Despite bans and the fact that the supreme court upheld that states can do so.

We're a big Irish family which would blow past restrictions even for brothers sisters kids nieces and newphews.

Just don't take the bait.

The troll farms were ready with red meat for the rubes, I've seen this a few times during my FB morning check-in:

5982349257605120.png

Yeah, Jamaica ain't Africa!

I think the key point here is that she is African Jamaican, not American. This is the start of another birtherism conspiracy, Kamala was born Bangalor or Kingstown and we are gonna need to see a birth certificate. Just wait.

I’ve already seen the “She’s an anchor baby” argument.

Yeah America should never encourage scientists and doctors to come to this country, this country is for racist uneducated obese white people!

I thin they are referencing shit downs of churches, synagogues and mosques during covid shut down one. Same
Crazies who held maskless services
Despite bans and the fact that the supreme court upheld that states can do so.

We're a big Irish family which would blow past restrictions even for brothers sisters kids nieces and newphews.

Just don't take the bait.

you have to admit the shit downs really stunk for everyone involved

she is black, so the GOP will throw every racist analogy against her. they love that shit

I, for one, can't wait for all the facebook and other social media chain posts this fall claiming that Harris was actually born in India or Jamaica and thus can't be VP, or that she is secretly a practitioner of Hinduism or Islam or voodoo and will undermine Christianity if she's elected, or how she has Biden in a spell and will force him to turn America into a godless communist state if they win the election, or how she's secretly involved with the Clinton/LibDem pizza parlor pedophile ring in DC. You know it's coming.

I, for one, can't wait for all the facebook and other social media chain posts this fall claiming that Harris was actually born in India or Jamaica and thus can't be VP, or that she is secretly a practitioner of Hinduism or Islam or voodoo and will undermine Christianity if she's elected, or how she has Biden in a spell and will force him to turn America into a godless communist state if they win the election, or how she's secretly involved with the Clinton/LibDem pizza parlor pedophile ring in DC. You know it's coming.

Here you go:

Back