• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

So a soldier said federal government officials should die painfully.

That makes sense.

“Just finished paying property taxes on vehicles. Taxes on vehicles that I already bought and paid for. Truly, truly, taxation is theft, and those bureaucrats who collect taxes as well as their spendthrift government masters who steal from us should die screaming, their souls damned to a demon's everlasting hell.

They are the lowest of the low, an abomination to God and man alike.”

A little context: this person has spent his career in the United States Army.

Gov't: "Just finished tarring the roads. Roads I already built and tarred. Truly, truly, driving is theft"

25158182_10102528748060728_1318283114476245272_n.jpg

Someone's update I just saw (not a meme):

vNvwbYN.png

Oh, so all terrible icing representations of black men on pastries look the same to you, huh? Maybe you really are a racist.

Naw, it looks like Grant Hill. Does not look like Danny Glover, Al Sharpton, or Henry Louis Gates.

I should perhaps put this in the foxnews thread, as I assume that some or all of this will be on foxnews soon.

Last edited:
Not crazy at all.

23116868_1128789240587272_4346926026020103793_o.jpg

Like Steven could write a book. Well, he could dictate one about beating up women like he did to his first wife in Japan and repeatedly beat Kelly LeBrock.

Thinking about it, he is a natural hero of the right.

Back