• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

Uhhh, yeah, it's a fake quote.

14y1il3.jpg
[/IMG]

I love that you can just put any words you want next to a photograph and the rubes will believe it.

Rubes on both sides. Both sides.

I think you mean "Trump." It's like Jesus, but more holy.

I have something for this!

Trump Voter: I'd believe President [Trump] over Jesus

[video]http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2017/11/20/voter-panel-trump-supporter-camerota-sot-newday.cnn[/video]

I have something for this!

Trump Voter: I'd believe President [Trump] over Jesus

[video]http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2017/11/20/voter-panel-trump-supporter-camerota-sot-newday.cnn[/video]

Where do you think I got the idea?

If only there was a way to not vote for the pedophile and also not vote for the Democrat.

Or a way to vote for the pedophile and when he embarrasses your party, claim you voted for neither one. I've heard that works.

Y’all ‘member when conservatives said that trump won because libs looked down on them calling them deplorable rubes? How would you describe the folks in these replies?

Y’all ‘member when conservatives said that trump won because libs looked down on them calling them deplorable rubes? How would you describe the folks in these replies?

Of course it's deplorable. What bothers and angers conservatives are liberals calling them deplorable ("those rich snobs! How dare they look down on me!"), not the deplorable behavior itself. I suspect most of them, deep down, know that what they're doing and saying and believing would be seen by most people as deplorable. They just don't want to be called out on it.

ETA: It's like those racists at the Charlottesville riot earlier this year who were ID'ed on social media and started crying about how they were being "targeted" and "harassed" and so on. Attending a pro-Nazi, pro-KKK, white supremacist rally didn't bother them. What upset them was getting called out for attending it.

Last edited:
Good statement. Pocahontas was a teenage girl who was captured by Englishmen, likely sexually abused, married at 17, and was taken to London.

Back