• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

This is the one that I have seen multiple times and it drives me nuts. Biden's BIL doesn't even have the same first name as the Dominion dude. If you can find this crap then you can do a simple google search. Grrrr.

But they did their own fact checking before posting it!

I am really curious what their own research consists of? Like a google search as pointed out won't turn out the information that they repeat back. So is it just reading more facebook posts from friends and calling that research? Is there a right wing crazy town search algorithm like google that I have never heard of? Like every rant always starts with an easily disproven fact claim.

I am really curious what their own research consists of? Like a google search as pointed out won't turn out the information that they repeat back. So is it just reading more facebook posts from friends and calling that research? Is there a right wing crazy town search algorithm like google that I have never heard of? Like every rant always starts with an easily disproven fact claim.

Google gives different answers to the same search based on what it knows you want to see.

Most right-wing websites and "news sources" today all spout similar propaganda, which likely just reinforces the views of whatever the people who read them already believe, or want to believe. If you check the right-wing articles posted daily on the realclearpolitics website (they also have some centrist and occasional left-wing articles for "balance"), they're really something. Just today, for example, The Federalist website has an article entitled "5 Big Things We Learned About Our Elites in 2020", and the first of the five items is "Democrats Don't Care About Science or Religious Liberty." Apparently there is no scientific or medical evidence that shutdowns slow the spread of covid, or that holding packed religious services increases the spread of the virus, or that wearing masks actually helps. There are all kinds of websites that daily print this drivel, and no doubt thousands read it and then spread it as gospel on other social media. There have been other articles I've seen on other right-wing websites hoping that in 2021 the American people will "rise up" against their worthless elites and reclaim their "personal liberties" and "throw off their masks" and rebel against lockdowns and so on. It's one giant echo chamber, with a whole lot of listeners and readers. My guess is that is where most of these easily disproven facts are coming from - opinion pieces from editorial writers that are accepted as more accurate than scientific or medical data.

Last edited:
One of the better takes I've seen on managing information: https://harpers.org/archive/2021/01/complexity-qanon-conspiracy-theories/

Thanks for posting. The Hossenfelder stuff is really interesting.

I’m not sure it helps us understand Q because Q seems to crave complexity to explain something that is quite simple. QAnon followers seem to want all these signs and to read between the lines to uncover a large broad conspiracy. The real story is quite simple. Trump is using the levers of government to make himself and his friends richer. It takes needlessly complex machinations to turn that into Trump as a hero.

It's the complexity of it all that makes those people feel smart. They don't understand that the ACTUAL complexity of something that absurd would be magnitudes more complex than what is reasonably possible. They don't understand this, because they've never done anything that is actually complex to realize that accomplishing 1 complex task is very challenging, let alone stringing together 9 or 10.

And yeah, the one WakePhan posted is spreading like wildfire on my Facebook.

Last edited:
Thanks for posting. The Hossenfelder stuff is really interesting.

I’m not sure it helps us understand Q because Q seems to crave complexity to explain something that is quite simple. QAnon followers seem to want all these signs and to read between the lines to uncover a large broad conspiracy. The real story is quite simple. Trump is using the levers of government to make himself and his friends richer. It takes needlessly complex machinations to turn that into Trump as a hero.

if it walks like a duck and talks like a duck it is clearly a genetically modified talking rat in disguise, created in a Chinese lab funded by Soros to hide all election fraud before Trump can prove it in court. would you expect anything less from the Dem-o-Rats? caution, armed and dangerous and trying take away your guns by using 5G to steal your thoughts. this is what 2nd amendment for created for...they did the same thing to George Washington, who is still alive and told me last week.

here is an image of the suspect driving away from the scene:

d-rendering-cartoon-mouse-driving-car-cute-smiling-waving-his-hand-sitting-cabriolet-white-background-140297767.jpg

sailor has just confirmed that this is the same perpetrator that he saw a few weeks ago snooping around his trash and that was stealing his thoughts...

it was reported that the perpetrator disengaged his mission after finding nothing of value.

more to come...

Breaking news: they didn't do their own research. They added that line to the original post to give it authority. It is then copied and pasted as it spreads across the internet.

Hmmm. I may have to delete my post soon so that we can get back to having the mouse in the car instead of James Woods plastered out there on Tapatalk.

Does this mean both sides are now in agreement that all non-Trump republicans are worthless?

Breaking news: they didn't do their own research. They added that line to the original post to give it authority. It is then copied and pasted as it spreads across the internet.
I'd say less than 25% chance that my aunt added that line. She probably just copied and pasted the whole thing.

(This post to agree with what you've said)

This is someone allegedly quoting Candace Owens-no confirmation that this is in fact Candace Owens.
Candace Owens:
“ At the moment, POTUS is sitting on a stack of Trump cards that he's just waiting to unleash...a royal flush!
He has court cases that will go to the Supreme Court and thanks to the Texas case, he's now aware how to file them properly...under article 3 not 2...so the SCOTUS will be forced to listen.....
He now has the DNI report. Barr stepped down and can now be a witness.....he did his job. Durham is special counsel and can prosecute, in any state....
He’s letting civil, criminal and federal courts fail to handle the situation properly.....so he can use military tribunals. He has ALL the data from the NSA, the Kraken supercomputer, the Alice supercomputer and likely many more computers, unknown to us....
He has the dueling electors from 7 state legislatures. He has VP Pence, as the final arbiter of which ballots to accept.....
He has the Insurrection Act, the NDAA, the national emergency, the 14th amendment, the 2018 executive order, the 2017 very first EO, the Patriot Act, the FISA warrants, the Declassification of everything, people swearing affidavits by the 1000s.
He has all the statistical data being analyzed....along with the videos, emails, phone calls and bank transfer statements.....showing the coordination of the coup d'etat.
He has RICO and he has the crimes against humanity videos. Wikileaks just dropped extensive information and Assange will be pardoned. Assange can then openly discuss the murder of Seth Rich....
Now that the governors and secretary of states certified and Biden accepted....they each committed and knowingly agreed to acts of Treason....
Solar Winds was literally just raided and Dominion is closing down, as well. He has the CIA servers, used to change dominion machine votes from Trump to Biden...and he will soon have access to the actual machines, themselves....
He baited the Deep State into staying in DC, so they can be arrested. Biden hasn’t accepted any transition money and Harris has still not given up her seat on the senate....
The military has infiltrated Antifa and BLM. He has all their financial records. He knows which politicians took Chinese and Soros money....both Republican and Demonicrat....
He positioned Christopher Miller as secretary of defense and Ezra-Cohen Watnick as assistant secretary of defense. He literally just wrote an executive order, regarding the military line of succession. Many suspect Watnick to be Q.
He is defunding the CIA. He just replaced Kissinger & Allbright on the National Security Advisory Board.....with men loyal to him.
The military has been flying planes, far more than usual, all over the country. The Navy just parked mega fleets on both coasts. The 82nd Airborne is preparing for an operation....which is the same group that General Flynn & AG Donoghue were enlisted.
Pieces are finally falling into place. POTUS has it all! He is just laying out the pieces and building the narrative. He knows he won and they commited Treason! He set a trap and they walked right in, without hesitation. hope this is true!

Same person is claiming it was in fact a drone missle that caused the explosion in TN.

Back