• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

90944016_237200054086516_16670498947596288_n.jpg

Seen a sad amount of this "the world sucks, but instead of doing something about it, just turn off the news. It's their fault I'm not smart enough to distinguish what's right and real." sentiment:

"So we begin 2020 (an election year) with this COVID19 thing that freaked out everyone who continued to watch the news and it shut down most of the US and quarantined many for some time. Now after a couple of months that thing loses the interest of people and things begin opening again to get back to normal. So now they try the “killer hornet” bs but no one cares. So what do we do now? Well haven’t pulled the white cop killing black guy thing in a while, let’s do that. No riots, chaos, and hatred is spreading. Of course just like anything else in 1-2 months this will die down. So what’s next. I’m no psychic but I am predicting a mass shooting in the next couple of months. Then we are back to the take guns away thing again. I urge everyone to turn off the tv anytime the news comes on. Don’t watch cnn, msnbc, Fox News, and any nightly news broadcast. It’s all bad, nothing ever good. Get your weather from an ap on your phone or weather channel if that’s what you watch the news for. The media loves a train wreck and will do anything to get ratings, so stop watching. We will be better off as a society."

LOL....ridiculous that he thinks it was worth reposting.

my response was: "you say that like it's a bad thing."

Seen a sad amount of this "the world sucks, but instead of doing something about it, just turn off the news. It's their fault I'm not smart enough to distinguish what's right and real." sentiment:

"So we begin 2020 (an election year) with this COVID19 thing that freaked out everyone who continued to watch the news and it shut down most of the US and quarantined many for some time. Now after a couple of months that thing loses the interest of people and things begin opening again to get back to normal. So now they try the “killer hornet” bs but no one cares. So what do we do now? Well haven’t pulled the white cop killing black guy thing in a while, let’s do that. No riots, chaos, and hatred is spreading. Of course just like anything else in 1-2 months this will die down. So what’s next. I’m no psychic but I am predicting a mass shooting in the next couple of months. Then we are back to the take guns away thing again. I urge everyone to turn off the tv anytime the news comes on. Don’t watch cnn, msnbc, Fox News, and any nightly news broadcast. It’s all bad, nothing ever good. Get your weather from an ap on your phone or weather channel if that’s what you watch the news for. The media loves a train wreck and will do anything to get ratings, so stop watching. We will be better off as a society."

True but do realize you are posting on a forum that is nothing but all of the above?

Dumb but kinda funny. Also, love that idiot thinks north koreans have internet access and the time to worry about something other than survival.

Deanna's Twitter reads like an over the top parody... but it ain't.

Man, the analogies section on the SAT must have destroyed these people.

And maybe even that Sesame Street song about one thing not being like the others...

Last edited:
Back