• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

Trump has supplanted the Holy Ghost, the above is the new Trinity.

bb1ae604285485075cdf89b94438fa5a.jpg

did you get your check from FB yet for being one of their fact checkers? No one knows what side effects this thing will have on a mass scale. If female sterilization is the worst side effect it has we will be lucky. I'm sure it will say death is a rare side effect... Oh yeah! Sign me up!! ... 😳😳

The whole article will be posted in the first comment. Here are some excerpts, that I have changed the spelling on some words so, well, you know why.

“Ahead of the Thursday meeting of the F-Deeee a on the P-f-izer va))ine, the administration announced Tuesday that two trial participants have died after receiving the Fiiizer c-o-r-0 - na v-I-rus va))ine. One of the deceased individuals was immunocompromised.”
“The F d ... A also said on Tuesday that the data they're presented with is in line with emergency use authorization, raising hopes for Thursday.
At the same time, the F.....Dee A said that there currently is not enough research to guarantee the va))ne's safety for immunocompromised groups, pregnant women and children.”

Also were all the people that died at pearl harbor actual Americans, I don't want those illegal non-state Hawaiians counted.

Also, as a number of Yankee cuntbag posters have pointed out over the years, Confederates were traitors and not even real Americans, so the actual number of American (Union) deaths was 2,100. Counting Confederate dead is like counting Canadian dead.

Back