• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

Yeah, K-Pop fans are the reason the world is fucked. Not Trump and his MAGA mouthbreathers, not climate change, not our shitty response to the pandemic or cops murdering black people. Good call as usual, moron.

Yeah, K-Pop fans are the reason the world is fucked. Not Trump and his MAGA mouthbreathers, not climate change, not our shitty response to the pandemic or cops murdering black people. Good call as usual, moron.

Shoo big time K-Pop fan boy. Makes sense.

In other kpop news. Blackpink’s releasing their first single in like a year on my birthday this Friday! Lisa May or may not be wearing a lip ring which would be omg crazy

36176582_10157487816029622_2890984659221479424_n.jpg

Mexico has a YUGE ex-Pat community. I would guess most of them do not pay taxes, know their (spanish) language, uses their universal healthcare and get drivers licences. illegals do not vote in America, that is just Republican nonsense. so, samesies!

I didn't capture the post but my brother in law posted that deaths in 2019 exceeded those of 2020 and that we should all agree COVID-19 is just hype and it's time to get back to making money (he is an EMT whose job has not been impacted). I replied with CDC stats on death rates compared to average baselines across the prior 3 years and ICU occupancy. He deleted the post. Then he reposted with modified stats saying while the deaths may be more than 2019, they weren't worthy of shutting down his 2 buddies bar's. Mind you he lives with my mother in law who has cancer and his dad has cancer as well - but think of the bars! My wife wouldn't let me reply and then he eventually deleted that post as well.

I didn't capture the post but my brother in law posted that deaths in 2019 exceeded those of 2020 and that we should all agree COVID-19 is just hype and it's time to get back to making money (he is an EMT whose job has not been impacted). I replied with CDC stats on death rates compared to average baselines across the prior 3 years and ICU occupancy. He deleted the post. Then he reposted with modified stats saying while the deaths may be more than 2019, they weren't worthy of shutting down his 2 buddies bar's. Mind you he lives with my mother in law who has cancer and his dad has cancer as well - but think of the bars! My wife wouldn't let me reply and then he eventually deleted that post as well.

How has an EMT not come across a lot of coronavirus yet?

He has. He had a known contact and was put on 14 day quarantine. He headed straight home with my high risk mother in law in the same residence. After a couple days he decided he was fine and went boating on Lake Norman. Great guy I tell you.

On the neighborhood page this morning

THE MOST AMUSING THING I HAVE READ LATELY FROM GOVERNMENT BUREAUCRATS

I am 72 and bankrupt from cancer, so I am MOVING to a tiny, one-bedroom senior citizen HUD apartment. And I am preparing to hold a GIANT YARD SALE to quickly dispose of 3/4ths of my possessions because there's NO ROOM FOR THEM at my new residence.

This morning I read an online "government message" which stated that "EVERY ITEM in a Yard Sale should be 'washed and disinfected' by the SELLER before it is put out FOR SALE!"

W-H-A-T?

Are they nutz?

And I am thinking HOW EASY it is for bureaucrats in Raleigh's Ivory Towers to think up NEW RULES for us citizens! (Can I get an amen?)

What items do you find at Yard Sales? ....Rakes, shovels, hand tools, flower pots, planters, lamps, dishes, Frisbees, furniture, lumber, guitars, framed art, nails, bolts, screws, saws, leaf blowers, football helmets, fishing gear, tents, hammocks, umbrellas, camping items, lawnmowers, ironing boards, baseball bats, planters, gas grills, rope, scuba gear, bocce set, jewelry, clothes, shoes, T-shirts, playing cards, batteries, etc. etc. ......

Now imagine "washing" and "disinfecting" all of these items before selling them, and I think you'll see the folly of this "recommendation" by one (or more) "bureaucrats!"

Retail Stores DO NOT "wash and disinfect" the items they stock! Neither does GOODWILL or the SALVATION ARMY! And ALL store products are handled by employees, and then handled again by numerous shoppers! And EVERY ONE of these items gets PURCHASED despite them NOT having been "washed and disinfected!"

Imagine a government bureaucrat telling GOODWILL to "wash and disinfect" all of its items before it makes them available for purchase by YOU?

THIS WOULD PUT GOODWILL OUT OF BUSINESS!

And who would GOODWILL's CLOSING hurt the most?...the POOR, of course! Does it take the government to tell YOU to LAUNDER the clothes you have purchased at GOODWILL? No! You are SMART ENOUGH to figure this out all by yourself!

THIS IS AN INSANE RECOMMENDATION for citizens planning Yard Sales!

Instead, Yard Sale SHOPPERS can simply WEAR GLOVES, and after they return home, they can "decide for themselves" which purchases may need cleaning or disinfecting!

Why must the GOVERNMENT BUREAUCRATS meddle with YARD SALES?

Could it be because they have so much FREE TIME?...or they have nothing better to do? Or is it because they think CITIZENS are so stupid?

“I am 72 and bankrupt from cancer” stated so matter of factly. Like it’s a totally normal and fine situation.

Seems gramps could have disinfected most of the items in the time it took to log in and type that diatribe.

Sorry he got cancer and it still owns his life even though he survived. I am glad there were some bureaucrats that could arrange an affordable housing program for him, though.

so, i am not heartless but....

why in the hell does everyone have to bitch and moan about every little thing. suck it up snowflake and clean your dirty ass shit. sounds like he has nothing else to do. could have been done by now.

Big time yikes on the neighborhood nextdoor as a few folks have suggested renaming an area. The Fox brain rot crowd is in full swing. Fortunately it’s very few that have come straight out with their racism but yikes. Did you know that BLM is a Marxist organization? This is all just part of a coup to overthrow our duly elected president!

Big time yikes on the neighborhood nextdoor as a few folks have suggested renaming an area. The Fox brain rot crowd is in full swing. Fortunately it’s very few that have come straight out with their racism but yikes. Did you know that BLM is a Marxist organization? This is all just part of a coup to overthrow our duly elected president!

Oh god this is what I get for suggesting that BLM is not Marxist and the guys afraid of the boogeyman. Quotes part is me. This seems like a totally normal, not at all unhinged response to get out of the blue after 4 days

“yeah I read the beliefs section of the BLM page someone posted. Not Marxist."

Then I suggest you read:

"The Communist Manifesto" and "Das Kapital" so that you can provide an educated reply. Yes, I've read both more than once as well as other pieces.

"You’re afraid of a boogey man under the bed".

What an uneducated, infantile comment, thoroughly void of the many very uncivil and illegal protests. Besides, my Barrett M107 and AR-15s are in my easy access safes under the bed. There no room there for anyone else!

And should a natural disaster or the inability of the police to patrol or respond to neighborhood crime ever occur as calls to defund the police sees violence spread, I'll be one of the men and women answering the call and standing guard at the entrances. Just stand to the side.

And remember, Blue Lives Matter too!

Thanks in advance for your service you brave psycho!

Back