• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

With jokes like that its good to know you are an educator.

For real. I could tell that here to riotous laughter and approval from both teachers and students at the school I work at. It would be considered the height of with and political satire. Also, no one could define satire.

For real. I could tell that here to riotous laughter and approval from both teachers and students at the school I work at. It would be considered the height of with and political satire. Also, no one could define satire.

I laughed.

Satire is when you point at the wheels on a car. It' "satire."

You could do that with any guy who served then put on a suit and stood next to a woman.

my MIL is very into the royals and says Meghan is a golddigger, but there must be something else about her, I can't put my finger on it...

Gonna search for a picture of her in a tan dress.

Good things all the male Trumps avoided this humiliating scenario of serving in the military before getting married.

44031353_2924980667512772_5642798440883683328_n.jpg

"Conservative humor"

The right is starting to get better at comedy etc etc

Back