• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

Fun Twitter thread for this morning

Last edited:
26 years later, a lot still relevant from their first album:

Some of those that work forces, are the same that burn crosses

Eurocentric every last one of 'em, See right through the red, white and blue disguise, With lecture I puncture the structure of lies

No escape from the mass mind rape, Play it again jack and then rewind the tape, And then play it again and again and again, Until ya mind is locked in
Believin' all the lies that they're tellin' ya, Buyin' all the products that they're sellin' ya, They say jump and ya say how high, Ya brain-dead, Ya gotta fuckin' bullet in ya head

Compromise! Conformity! Assimilation! Submission! Ignorance! Hypocrisy! Brutality! The elite! All of which are American dreams!

44715713_10212449287975135_8411648708541677568_n.jpg

Somewhere, there's a Gen X republican marketing operative who is chuckling because he just perma-won the made you look game.

Isn't that also some white supremacist hand signal or is that the joke?

Or is it just the OGB hand signal.

i think that ended up being a trumpshill troll on The Media
Surprisingly no, it is actually a white supremacy hand signal, or at least it has become one. The initial "troll" defense was just a way for those right wing pundits to avoid trouble. A few LEOs and service members have gotten in trouble for making the symbol in photos and on live tv.
96a7a13ab4befd8895808e59770aee0f.jpg

Last edited:
I thought 4chan invented it as a joke and then real idiots were like "sweet, now we can use a 20year old joke as a white power symbol"

either way, Soros, Obama and Hillary have had now had potential explosive packages mailed an intercepted - i guess that's what Republican civility means

I thought 4chan invented it as a joke and then real idiots were like "sweet, now we can use a 20year old joke as a white power symbol"

either way, Soros, Obama and Hillary have had now had potential explosive packages mailed an intercepted - i guess that's what Republican civility means

but the real terrorists are on their way from Mexico (maybe)

From my old Latin teacher:

I cannot and will not vote for anyone who thinks killing unborn babies is OK. I can be persuaded about most things, but that is absolutely not one of them, and in my opinion, it's disingenuous for someone like Rachel Madow to say something like this. Her party's line is not "let's have fewer abortions and let's do these things to help with that problem". It's "let's make sure anyone can get an abortion any time, any way, no matter how cruel and gruesome, let's withhold even anesthesia from those babies because that would somehow admit the pain we're willing to inflict, let's tell women that killing their unborn children is OK, even their absolute right, and let's make everyone pay for the horror, no matter how abhorrent it is to them". It horrifies me that people who, rightly, would be horrified over someone smashing bird eggs or snake eggs is OK with babies being burned with chemicals or being torn literally limb from limb and dragged out of their mothers' bodies. It seems that almost everything is protected except unborn human beings. Wrong is wrong is wrong.

43504133_10213309877404812_2360982611108560896_n.jpg

Pulling out a line: Her party's line is not "let's have fewer abortions and let's do these things to help with that problem".

That is literally what Rachel Maddow is advocating in that quote. That healthcare and education would reduce abortions.

I know a few other people (parents of friends, primarily an older generation but not always), who basically boil down to single issue voting for anti-choice candidates. And I can understand their perspective (usually a religiously-tinged one) about not wanting to "kill unborn babies." But I can't figure out if they just choose to ignore or be willfully ignorant about the huge problem that removing access to abortion would cause for women who have non viable pregnancies, or are seeking abortion-inducing medication to expel an already deceased fetus so that they do not get an infection and die from sepsis. Not to mention the hypocrisy around supporting Medicaid for prenatal care for those that cannot afford it and then supporting WIC, food stamps, education, and additional healthcare once these children are born.

From my old Latin teacher:

I cannot and will not vote for anyone who thinks killing unborn babies is OK. I can be persuaded about most things, but that is absolutely not one of them, and in my opinion, it's disingenuous for someone like Rachel Madow to say something like this. Her party's line is not "let's have fewer abortions and let's do these things to help with that problem". It's "let's make sure anyone can get an abortion any time, any way, no matter how cruel and gruesome, let's withhold even anesthesia from those babies because that would somehow admit the pain we're willing to inflict, let's tell women that killing their unborn children is OK, even their absolute right, and let's make everyone pay for the horror, no matter how abhorrent it is to them". It horrifies me that people who, rightly, would be horrified over someone smashing bird eggs or snake eggs is OK with babies being burned with chemicals or being torn literally limb from limb and dragged out of their mothers' bodies. It seems that almost everything is protected except unborn human beings. Wrong is wrong is wrong.

43504133_10213309877404812_2360982611108560896_n.jpg

Pulling out a line: Her party's line is not "let's have fewer abortions and let's do these things to help with that problem".

That is literally what Rachel Maddow is advocating in that quote. That healthcare and education would reduce abortions.

I know a few other people (parents of friends, primarily an older generation but not always), who basically boil down to single issue voting for anti-choice candidates. And I can understand their perspective (usually a religiously-tinged one) about not wanting to "kill unborn babies." But I can't figure out if they just choose to ignore or be willfully ignorant about the huge problem that removing access to abortion would cause for women who have non viable pregnancies, or are seeking abortion-inducing medication to expel an already deceased fetus so that they do not get an infection and die from sepsis. Not to mention the hypocrisy around supporting Medicaid for prenatal care for those that cannot afford it and then supporting WIC, food stamps, education, and additional healthcare once these children are born.
Just my opinion, I think it's a responsibility perspective. They believe if they vote for someone who approves of abortion, then they themselves are approving abortion. Whether or not the outcome of their vote will result in more deaths, or more danger to women is less important than personally disapproving abortion with their vote. That's why the the logic of "abortions are going to happen anyway" doesn't change their mind - the absolute moral condemnation of the act is whats important.

43537974_879859548886117_1463494794553589760_n.jpg

You know, just posted and shared by 3 completely non-deplorable people on my facebook.

Back