• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

What's sad is that people will forgive that with the usual, "Oh, that's just how they were raised" horseshit.

I found this one exactly where I thought it'd be:

Ok folks. After last nights results, assume the position. Stand up straight, feet together. Now bend over, grab your ankles and kiss your fricken' ass goodbye. We're in for another 4 years of reaming. Unless, of course, you're a woman who enjoys the right to kill her offspring, you're a minority who enjoys the right to sponge off the rest of us, you're here illegally (by the way, that makes you a criminal) and you love the handouts that I have to work my ass off to give you, you're young and don't feel like getting off the couch to get a job or you're a gay reprobate. To those folks, cuddos to you. You pulled it off!!!

My favorite crazy posted this Vannevar Bush quote (unattributed of course)

We cannot meet it (the threat of dictatorship) if we turn this Country into a wishy washy imitation of totalitarianism, where every man's hand is out for pabulum and virile creativeness has given place to the patronizing favor of swollen bureaucracy.

I recognized the quote instantly and figured this person had no idea where it came from...so I decided to have a little fun

Vannevar Bush did most of his work thru government grants that tax dollars paid for -- including the atomic bomb.
The man was an absolute genius.

And the reply:
Paul, his essay "As We May Think" is interesting. Thanks for mentioning him.

I didn't mention him first. You brought him up by putting his words into your Facebook status update. :rulz:

Oh man...I just overheard a great one while eating lunch in Zaxby's. Some guy is talking to his buddy at the next table over. He is PISSED about this election thing. He's going on about how he's stockpiling ammo so when Obama takes away our right to vote and disbands the USA, he can organize a militia for the new Civil War. I only caught a glance, but it looked like he was openly carrying as well, which is the second one I've seen this week since Tuesday.

I work for a nonprofit and monitor the email box for our email blasts. We're doing relief work in the NE in response to Sandy and we sent out a fundraising email, and this morning I got no less than 20 of them telling me to ask Obama for the money since he has all of their money. One person said they don't feel sorry for the East Coast because the blue states are all there and they voted for Obama so fuck 'em.

I work for a nonprofit and monitor the email box for our email blasts. We're doing relief work in the NE in response to Sandy and we sent out a fundraising email, and this morning I got no less than 20 of them telling me to ask Obama for the money since he has all of their money. One person said they don't feel sorry for the East Coast because the blue states are all there and they voted for Obama so fuck 'em.

There are some very greedy, very selfish people in this country.

Oh man...I just overheard a great one while eating lunch in Zaxby's. Some guy is talking to his buddy at the next table over. He is PISSED about this election thing. He's going on about how he's stockpiling ammo so when Obama takes away our right to vote and disbands the USA, he can organize a militia for the new Civil War. I only caught a glance, but it looked like he was openly carrying as well, which is the second one I've seen this week since Tuesday.

That's what you get for eating at a fucking Zaxby's.

These are the same people who believe we should disband FEMA, Social Security, welfare, and Medicaid, and then all the poor people and disaster victims can get everything they need from the generosity of churches and their fellow citizens.

What is an Obama phone?

tumblr_md5d09zula1rkd8gso1_500.jpg

Back