• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

D4Rv1xYWsAAwPyN.jpg

Unfortunately for the GOP and "Patriot Humor", their beloved leader has said and done far, far worse to women, which really undermines the humor. Unless you're a bosider, and see being touchy-feely to an uncomfortable extent as the equivalent of "grabbin 'em by the pussy" and cheating on multiple wives.

Given how rarely Melania makes public appearances compared to Michelle, or is even seen in public with Trump, a staff of four is probably still too many.

I wonder why they would single out Obama as the President who accepted his salary. I am pretty sure they have no idea how much he donated and I bet Obama pays/paid taxes.

I wonder why they would single out Obama as the President who accepted his salary. I am pretty sure they have no idea how much he donated and I bet Obama pays/paid taxes.

Take this to the Facebook gold from sane people thread!

Not quite Facebook gold, but it takes a special type of stupid to post Fox fueled nonsense into the comment section of stories on your company’s intranet site.

It’s a good cartoon. A really good cartoon that captures the cruelty of the situation.

Goddamn you can’t summarize this presidency any better than that.

Back