• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

Maybe this goes here:

https://www.villages-news.com/2020/01/29/nasty-tiff-over-trump-erupts-between-in-the-villages/

“Several motorists, including a FedEx truck driver with a smile on his face, shouted expletives as they zoomed past. Some also showed support, while one man walking by on foot on the multi-modal path demanded that former President Obama be impeached.”

“That’s blasphemy,” she said of McGinty’s signs about Trump. “You don’t say that about the president of the United States.”

The most amazing part is that The Villages has it's own news media force.

She makes a solid defense "When did Trump say he was a sexual predator?"

When indeed.

He should just go ahead and say he was a sexual predator, he won't lose a single supporter and I'd love to see the new defenses of that label then.

Its always a good facebook day when your mom brings up the first lady's tits.

84107937_2767815756589436_7593134633206677504_o.jpg

I would be extremely concerned if I shared a single similar thought process with these people.

I saw a Trumper in western N.C. post this meme and then post THE NEXT DAY “stop being democrat or republican. Be honest, have morals, show empathy, value integrity. Be a GOOD HUMAN.”

These people quite literally ignore their own own advice.

That dialysis place might want to be careful or they’ll get sued for religious discrimination.

MAGAts are stupid beyond belief

Some of those people tacitly outed themselves as having TRUMP 45 jerseys in their closets. I wonder if that dude with the cutout could wear one of those instead.

Back