• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

It's not facebook, but this is as good a place as any to post it. Another GOP actor blows up at hapless employees over being required to wear a mask. The man played Hercules but loses it over wearing a mask. One of the replies calls him Karen Sorbo.

So stupid, a has-been Trump supporting idiot going into a place he knows a confrontation will occur…just to fucking tweet it.

SAD

Republican’ts are attention seeking children.

Even Tom Brady was publicly making fun of Trump and Trumpers at his White House visit.

What the col and other trumpublicans don't understand is the deep and complete disdain that donnie holds for them. You are not getting a mar a lago invite.

226664418_4345602212162647_4308104163575704720_n.jpg

Does this count as a two-parent household? jhmd should be happy.

Last edited:
226664418_4345602212162647_4308104163575704720_n.jpg

Does this count as a two-parent household? jhmd should be happy.

And I'm sure that in this little right-wing fable there's no doubt as to which political party the one-half of America that is just sitting around living grand on welfare belongs to, and what political party the other half of Americans who are being forced to pay for these lazy bums via taxes belongs to. Always the victims.

I can't imagine how difficult it was for the creator of this to leave out the word "black." His index fingers must have been twitching while hunt and pecking his way through this giggling the whole time about how clever he is.

I've seen 2 of these in the Raleigh-Durham area.
e1902e989241d5ca0c702176cc279e3e.jpg

I've seen this a number of times as well. I can't imagine wasting time slapping that on a gas pump while pumping gas, even if it was when Trump was president and it was a Trump sticker. It's like an article I once read where the writer noticed that some older GOP males working out in his gym would quietly turn all of the TV screens they could to Fox News before they left, as if they were compelled to do so, or it was some kind of security blanket. It's just odd.

People who claim to love American freedom sure take joy in incarcerated Americans.

Just learned about this guy

Back