• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

Marshall Kamena is a registered Democrat and was elected mayor of Livermore, CA.. He ran on the democratic ticket as he knew a Bay Area city would never vote for a Republican. He is as conservative as they come. He wrote the following from an article, originally written by Evan Sayet and his opinion he expressed as a columnists for Townhall.com were his own and did not represent the views of Townhall.com, were mistakenly attributed to Marshall Kamena by me

Am I the only one who has no idea what this paragraph is trying to say?

I *think* what it's trying to say (without having read the article you posted), is that the author attributed some ideas to the mayor that he found in a different article by Sayet, but these were Sayet's personal opinions and should not be equated with those of townhall.com, where Sayet publishes.

Maybe

No, you're right, this is babbling nonsense. And I'm pretty experienced at reading nonsensical bs

I loved how it starts with "We Right-thinking people have tried dignity." So it's a lie from the start. Besides the usual rants (more or less comparing liberals to Hitler and the Nazis, among other things) and goofy conspiracy theories stated as proven fact, the basic gist of this article is simple: we conservatives have been losing the culture wars since the Sixties, and in our desperation we had to turn to a "warrior" (lol) like Trump to save us and turn the tide. And under his brilliant leadership, we're winning now! Trump has read the Left's evil playbook, Rules for Radicals, and he's beating them at their own game! (Trump has almost certainly never heard of that book, and would only read it in comic-book format or a half-page summary.) As with so many other adoring right-wing screeds about Trump, the hero they're describing doesn't exist, because their Donald Trump doesn't exist. He's never existed, not in reality, anyway.

79221343_155489119045524_1281877515417157632_n.jpg

99% of that video has nothing to do with any actual concrete accomplishments by Trump - it's basically nothing but a "trolling the libs" vanity video. Which just illustrates what his base really cares about - owning the libs. I'd love to know where his 55% approval rating comes from. Rasmussen? LOL.

So fucking stupid. Shows a bald eagle flying in with a MAGA hat but uses a red-tailed hawk call.

I prefer to view the entire thing as a work of satire and their brilliant misuse of a red-tailed hawk call as the hallmark of the piece.

99% of that video has nothing to do with any actual concrete accomplishments by Trump - it's basically nothing but a "trolling the libs" vanity video. Which just illustrates what his base really cares about - owning the libs. I'd love to know where his 55% approval rating comes from. Rasmussen? LOL.

Hey guys, I inflated my poll numbers yo make it appear that just over half of you like me! I'm so cool!

I prefer to view the entire thing as a work of satire and their brilliant misuse of a red-tailed hawk call as the hallmark of the piece.

So sorry I missed this angle, that is pretty brilliant. I'm pretty quick on the trigger when it comes to cultural appropriation among bird species.

Back