• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

President Trump is doing a great job for the American people! Working 24/7 and not even taking a salary! People that complain should give their tax savings back to the government!šŸ˜.

With about 93.5 million taxpaying households. My share of his $400,000, is just under half a penny.

swamboozled

This is a fun word

I was thinking The Music Man. I'll have to check out the one you mentioned.

I was going for the pee pee joke but it does kind of apply to the state of GOP politics.

Not Facebook, not crazy. Nevertheless:

d1c49bfb5bd228e4422a1a0631189047.jpg

Condemning law enforcementā€™s constant abuse of power against marginalized communities isnā€™t inconsistent with praising law enforcement for holding people in power accountable. Especially since doing the latter leaves less time, money, and energy (in theory) for the former.

Condemning law enforcementā€™s constant abuse of power against marginalized communities isnā€™t inconsistent with praising law enforcement for holding people in power accountable. Especially since doing the latter leaves less time, money, and energy (in theory) for the former.

Yeah, I'm sure the FBI has gotten away from its core mission of abusing marginalized communities because it's busy with Trump-Russia.

Itā€™s amazing how dumb Republicans are.

Do they even preach them anymore?

It has been weird and disconcerting to see left-leaning news outlets totally fawn over the CIA and FBI since Trump started attacking them.

I get this, to a point. I'm still in the "patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel" camp, and find it really weird that the Dems are the ones claiming it these days. But how else do your respond to the things we are seeing?

Also, my recollection wrt Iraq is that the good intelligence was there, but the Bush administration cherry-picked the intelligence that conformed to their goals. More or less what Trump is trying to do now, except that he thinks Fox and Friends is an equally valid source, doesn't know or care to read intelligence reports, and is live-streaming his effort on Twitter, so it looks a whole lot dumber.

Back