• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

This is my SIL, btw. And was the reason I started this thread. I am strongly discouraged from responding to this stuff.

Protest signs from Brits:
9942125ea4addb4c46f3905d3032631c.jpg

f02230f92c3df54c380b1422279d0e1e.jpg

Good thing Charles isn't in Charge.

Not surprising that the intellectual descendants of people who only wanted land-owning white men to vote would think we should decide who votes based on land.

Republicans can't even support one person = one vote. The GOP is broken.

Aside from the terrible logic, that meme is also factually wrong. GA and NC each have more people than LA county.

Holy shit that’s crazy I had no idea 185 million people and 450% of California’s population lived in that county, no wonder why traffic is so bad.

I’ve been thinking on this a lot. And I have to say, I’ve been wrong on the abortion issue. I got caught up in tribes and teams and honestly arrogance.

I’ve been thinking on this a lot. And I have to say, I’ve been wrong on the abortion issue. I got caught up in tribes and teams and honestly arrogance.

I actually woke up at 4:20 this morning, I must have sensed a disturbance in the force.

Back