• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

Notice it didn’t use pit bulls as the example because laws actually exist about owning pit bulls.

29598018_1742593189117692_3581672953734704788_n.jpg

I get where they are trying to go with this, but for the record there should absolutely be dog breed restrictions. Pittbulls and aggressive breeds are almost universally banned across Europe.

I get where they are trying to go with this, but for the record there should absolutely be dog breed restrictions. Pittbulls and aggressive breeds are almost universally banned across Europe.

Just like assault rifles?

Guns are a lot easier to define than dogs, for obvious reasons. An AR-15 can't cross breed with a revolver, for one. Banning all high muzzle velocity rifles with detachable magazines would be a good start. High muzzle velocity rounds are popular for hunting, but when combined with detachable magazines you get a weapon designed for nothing but killing humans. Muzzle velocity is the major determinant of damage inflicted by a round.
https://www.mediamatters.org/blog/2013/10/08/how-nra-news-downplays-assault-weapons-capabili/196344

If I were writing the laws I would make it illegal for civilians to possess any weapon (a) with a detachable magazine; (b) with semiautomatic action, and (c) capable of firing rounds with muzzle velocity of greater than 2,500 FPS. That solves the assault weapon problem without resorting to the silliness of banning "black rifles".

Guns are a lot easier to define than dogs, for obvious reasons. An AR-15 can't cross breed with a revolver, for one. Banning all high muzzle velocity rifles with detachable magazines would be a good start. High muzzle velocity rounds are popular for hunting, but when combined with detachable magazines you get a weapon designed for nothing but killing humans. Muzzle velocity is the major determinant of damage inflicted by a round.
https://www.mediamatters.org/blog/2013/10/08/how-nra-news-downplays-assault-weapons-capabili/196344

If I were writing the laws I would make it illegal for civilians to possess any weapon (a) with a detachable magazine; (b) with semiautomatic action, and (c) capable of firing rounds with muzzle velocity of greater than 2,500 FPS. That solves the assault weapon problem without resorting to the silliness of banning "black rifles".

This is the best defining criteria of what an assault rifle ban would consist of I have heard. I would definitely be on board for this.

30594746_2200971679947176_1841820600889245696_n.jpg

This one's been amusing to see forwarded by unsuspecting dupes, including some nonagenarians I know.

"Grammatical Number Disagreement from Crazies"

*ETA correct rule

Last edited:
Apparently, this one is famous enough that it's a meme now. I think the person sharing was serious though.
i-bet-you-wont-share-this-because-you-are-too-embarrassed-to-have-jesus-on-your-wall.jpg

Joint statement from the Seattle Times and local authorities.
31062150_2139822019362088_8532707447020716032_o.jpg

I can’t tell if that’s a white guy trying to be a black conservative or a white guy mocking black conservatives or a black person mocking black conservatives or a black conservatives who lacks self-awareness.

My bet is a reddit / 4chan / racist troll. They've had stuff about infiltrating black Twitter before. And, since it was created two days ago, I'm guessing they wanted to capitalize on Kanye's comments and make it look like there are more black conservatives than you realize.

The Emergence Of The White Troll Behind A Black Face

Over the past few months, Black Twitter has noticed an increase in the number of white trolls creating fake Twitter accounts. Newkirk says he first noticed this around election time last year, when people began posting directions on how to create these fake accounts on websites and forums.

One such post is an article on white supremacist website, The Daily Stormer. "How to be a Ni**** on Twitter" breaks down methods for creating a fake account in order to take "revenge on Twitter" for banning Andrew Auernheimer's white supremacist ads and for blocking Jared Wyand's account for anti-Semitic tweets. The secondary goal, the article notes, is to "create a state of chaos on twitter, among the black twitter population, by sowing distrust and suspicion, causing blacks to panic."

LOL. Or maybe the truth is that many people don't like Trump because he is a bully, racist, zenophobe, liar, islamaphobe, fascist, and Cheeto, among many other ugly things. Interesting how the person who created this conveniently overlooks that truth.

Back