• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

Yep. One of the people at the head of this scheme spend months trying to prevent an immigrant from getting an abortion.

All of this has really confirmed the old, "Republicans only care about fetuses until they are born, after that they could not give two shits" notion #bootstraps #maga #ripjhmd

George Carlin said this best probably 25 years ago.

If you're pre-born, you're fine. If you're pre-school, you're fucked.

All of this has really confirmed the old, "Republicans care about fetuses until they are born, after that they want to provide a fair opportunity for the child have upward economic mobility, and not get stuck in a welfare state safety net" notion #bootstraps #maga #ripjhmd

FIFY

From a family member who shared a FB post about how ashamed she is that Trump is criticized so much:

“Very well said, Mary! I think it is ironic that our previous President was an Obomination to our country, yet he was left alone and praised by the media. Judge the man by his results. He is a patriotic Christian American who is doing his best for this country. Regardless if you agree with him or not, give him a chance. If you do not agree with him,there will be another election in 2 years. In the meantime LEAVE HIM ALONE!”

A Christian is a lol terrible take. Gotta love the “leave him alone!!!”

From a family member who shared a FB post about how ashamed she is that Trump is criticized so much:

“Very well said, Mary! I think it is ironic that our previous President was an Obomination to our country, yet he was left alone and praised by the media. Judge the man by his results. He is a patriotic Christian American who is doing his best for this country. Regardless if you agree with him or not, give him a chance. If you do not agree with him,there will be another election in 2 years. In the meantime LEAVE HIM ALONE!”

A Christian is a lol terrible take. Gotta love the “leave him alone!!!”

I have relatives in my home county who post stuff like this as well. Nevermind that Fox News and other right-wing media viciously attacked Obama 24/7 during his entire eight years as president. Nevermind the conspiracy theories believed by a majority of Republicans - that he was born in Africa, that he was a closet Muslim who was secretly bringing Middle Eastern terrorists into the country, that he was a fake Christian who was covertly undermining the faith, Benghazi, complaints about his dress, his style, Michelle's looks and dress, and on and on. Trumpites have completely, and conveniently, forgotten that any of this ever happened. Instead, you get posts like the one above. I've even seen posts on facebook in which right-wingers claim that they hated Obama, but still "supported him" as president, when all you have to do is go back a few years and read their posts, and it's obvious that they're lying - they never supported him, and didn't pretend to. But, lord, do they love to demand that all liberals respect their hero Trump, and stop all of their "unfair attacks" on him. A more accurate view is that Trumpites are reaping what they sowed in the eight years under Obama.

Of course they’ll say Obama reaped what Democrats sowed during Bush. Then you have to remind them Democrats gave Bush a free pass after 9/11 and largely supported the wars.

Meanwhile Obama’s big sin was telling people they could keep their shitty doctor after he improved their health care.

From a group called "Deplorables Report"

35973213_2277422772275182_2275852652745064448_n.jpg

Oh no! No more NFL vewing!

Now he can blame those mean black men when his place goes out of business...

As an American, I am slightly embarrassed by this. But as an English major, I am mortified.

That’s how real America (those without the luxury of a high school education) and people whose sanity has been ravaged by brain tumors speak.

Some revelations from a Trumpist today:

1. Paul Ryan is a Democrat.
2. All the Congressional delegates visiting the child immigrant dentention have an agenda, and they are reporting fake news.
3. It is important to get rid of the EPA because they are part of Agenda 21 getting people to move to cities and abandon the liberty of land ownership.
4. Mercury in curly light bulbs is bad.
5. The return of the strong middle class is predicated on eliminating cheap labor sources for large corporations.

Back