• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

Roy Coopers facebook page is fun since he recently had a Diwali celebration at the governors mansion. My favorite is the last one-Cooper celebrates Hindu festival of lights, Republican is anti-light now.
Mr governor Cooper, does this mean we get to celebrate Confederate memorial day next year?
It's only because we have always been a Christian nation that followers of other religions are free to exercise their beliefs, as long as they don't endanger or harm other Americans by doing so. Funny, then, that Christians are increasingly coming under attack for exercising THEIR beliefs, isn't it?
As usual I see the glass half full and half empty . Light is good but usually heat comes with it and if we didn't have darkness then would we even know what light is. And to sleep in a dark room is suppose to be better than in a room with even the smallest amount of light . So sometimes light is good sometimes it's not . Just my opinion .

Roy Coopers facebook page is fun since he recently had a Diwali celebration at the governors mansion. My favorite is the last one-Cooper celebrates Hindu festival of lights, Republican is anti-light now.

What holiday can Christians not celebrate?

22555551_1122034674566596_6398465471048980784_o.jpg

James Comey has a Twitter:

Yup, That's James Comey's Twitter

The funny part is that Gizmodo had a piece up in March speculating that this account was probably Comey. After the piece went up, the account posted its first ever tweet:

That's hilarious.

Anyone not voting for Clinton in the November election is, at least, a Trump enabler.

Not true. I live in Maryland, a state that Hillary was always going to win by a lot. I voted for Gary Johnson, because I couldn't vote for Hillary or Donald. The binary decision is a false choice.

Just to add: I wasn't enamored with Gary Johnson either. However, a third party candidate's party needs to obtain 5% of the popular vote to have access to federal campaign money. My vote was towards that 5% goal. We need to get to where we have viable third party candidates.

Last edited:
Well ladidah. Sure, your vote didn’t directly enable Trump. You got me.

Third party voting (your mindset) elsewhere, however, arguably did.

How would you have voted if you lived in Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Florida, or Michigan?

Last edited:
Arizona congressmen all over the crazy spectrum the last few days.

It doesn't work for people that haven't had their birthday yet in the calendar year, which is probably the 3rd stupidest thing about that post.

It doesn't work for people that haven't had their birthday yet in the calendar year, which is probably the 3rd stupidest thing about that post.

If you haven’t had your birthday yet this year...you’ll need to add together all the digits of 2017 then divide by 10 and add that number to the sum of your birth year and your age. Voila!

Back