• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

Judging by the current state of affairs, I'd say most high-schoolers passed "presidential understanding" level around 3rd grade.

Indeed. There is no doubt in my mind that there are plenty of freshman high-school civics students who already know far more about the US government, American political history, and the workings of our political system, than does Trump. I also don't doubt that many of these kids could and would humiliate him in a formal debate, although I'm sure that he would quickly come up with some derisive nicknames for them that would get his base to laugh and forget that he's an ignoramus.

Indeed. There is no doubt in my mind that there are plenty of freshman high-school civics students who already know far more about the US government, American political history, and the workings of our political system, than does Trump. I also don't doubt that many of these kids could and would humiliate him in a formal debate, although I'm sure that he would quickly come up with some derisive nicknames for them that would get his base to laugh and forget that he's an ignoramus.

It was pretty obvious by the first week of his campaign that trump couldn’t pass a HS civics test.

Because he learned about government from conservative media. They told him Obama was being a king and Hillary got away with corruption and murder so he figured he could be too.

ddbe5cf67a84f7ac58ce174bf5940f05.jpg

so-youthink-youtreentitled-toafree-college-education-you-took-that-free-18227397.png

The right's war on education is something to behold. Posts like PH's and this related one are almost always posted by people I know who BARELY scraped through high school, and didn't go to college. Most just inherited their parents' farms, and still seem to enjoy pretending that farming is as hard as it was in the 1700's despite sitting in an air-conditioned cab all day and having GPS technology drive a tractor for them.

Livestock farms are a bitch though.

Last edited:
Lol abortion is a made up wedge issue just like this wall nonsense. Same formula - stoke fear and hysteria about something and invoke murder of innocents and watch them vote against their best financial, educational, and health interests over and over again to shift their wealth to a small few. Con of the century.

I assume that’s a liberal meme because that’s a baby, not a fetus. Republicans could care less about babies.

Curious what you think the Republican Party is doing for babies. Democrats are trying to keep SNAP, get family leave, expand health care, and improve prenatal care along other initiatives like universal pre-K. Republicans are against those.

Curious what you think the Republican Party is doing for babies. Democrats are trying to keep SNAP, get family leave, expand health care, and improve prenatal care along other initiatives like universal pre-K. Republicans are against those.

He was being a semantic dick because you meant to say “could NOT care less”

I know. I was asking him to back up his point.

Of course republicans want unfettered access to assault weaponry for the parents of the pictured baby to protect her from the imminent threat of illegal aliens crossing the southern border to eat her liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti

Lol abortion is a made up wedge issue just like this wall nonsense. Same formula - stoke fear and hysteria about something and invoke murder of innocents and watch them vote against their best financial, educational, and health interests over and over again to shift their wealth to a small few. Con of the century.

Abortion does not end the life of a human fetus?

Back