• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

The right-wing website "American Greatness" has an article today on the "Heroes, Victims, and Villains of the 2020 Horror Show." I found it rather amusing, and it reads like a Bizarro World version of reality.

Among the year's heroes are FL Gov. Ron DeSantis, who bravely kept his state open for business in spite of a "vicious smear campaign" from evil LibDems telling him to shut it all down, and now "people and businesses are flocking to the Sunshine State from failed blue states. DeSantis, 42, now is viewed as a 2024 Republican presidential contender." Other right-wing "heroes" of 2020 are Dr. Scott Atlas, Trump's wacky Coronavirus Task Force leader who has been "torched" by the librul press, so-called health "experts" and other elitists for just telling us all the truth about masks and herd immunity, the New York Post for bravely exposing the massive corruption of Hunter Biden even though evil LibDems had their articles banned from social media, and TX Attorney Ken Paxton for bravely pointing out the election fraud that clearly cost Dear Leader his rightful election. Another group of heroes were "Team Reality" - people who told the truth that shutdowns wouldn't work and wearing masks was useless. Members of this brave groups were Alex Berenson, David Horowitz "and many others behind the scenes studying the actual science." LOL. Some honorable mention heroes were SD Gov. Kristi Noem, Sen. Rand Paul, and Tucker Carlson.

Villains: Dr. Stephen Fauci ("suffice it to say Fauci is almost single-handedly responsible for the catastrophe we now face as a country"), Public Health "Experts" (basically our entire medical community that didn't agree with right-wing ideology), NY Gov. Andrew Cuomo, COVID-19 modelers, and Big Tech for "meddling in the 2020 election" and oppressively banning conservatives from social media while allowing liberal lies to spread everywhere. Honorable mention villains are the US news media, World Health Organization, China, Black Lives Matter, Antifa, "peaceful protestors", Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer, California Gov. Gavin Newsome, and traitorous Republicans Mitt Romney, Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine, the Lincoln Project, Fox News, and Attorney General Bill Barr. Oh, and the US Supreme Court, for not overturning the election results. They're villains too.

President Trump is a hero, victim, and villain in this charming narrative. He was a victim of the vicious and completely unfounded news media and LibDem assaults, a villain for not firing all of the disloyal and traitorous Republicans who undermined him, like Fauci and Barr and FBI Director Chris Wray, and a Hero for calling "out cowardly Democratic politicians who let Antifa and BLM thugs destroy their cities. He defended the country’s history and Founders in a moving Fourth of July address at Mount Rushmore and created the 1776 Commission as an antidote to the “1619 Project.” And so on.

A view from the other side, so to speak. If you're wondering how so many people are living in this alternate reality world, it's articles and websites like this that create it for them.

tumblr_megvzi8tf81rmxr9ro1_250.gif

This post is not open for debate. I have listened to everyone else’s hatred, rhetoric and outright lies for the last four years, so now I am having my say. If you don’t like it, you know where the Delete button is.
Let me be clear, I am not a Biden fan. I think he is corrupt, a liar, a racist bigot, is in bed with China and probably suffering from dementia. He has done nothing to improve anything in his 47-year political career. But what has Trump done in the past 4 years?
The "arrogant" in the White House brokered four Middle East Peace Accords, something that 71 years of political intervention and endless war failed to produce.
The "buffoon" in the White House is the first president that has not engaged us in a foreign war since Eisenhower.
The "racist" in the White House has had the greatest impact on the economy, bringing jobs, and lowering unemployment to the Black and Latino population of ANY other president. Ever.
The "liar" in the White House has exposed the deep, widespread, and long-standing corruption in the FBI, the CIA, the NSA, and the Republican and Democratic parties.
The "buffoon" in the White House turned NATO around and had them start paying their dues.
The "fool" in the White House neutralized the North Koreans and stopped them sending missiles toward Japan, and threatening the West Coast of the US.
The "xenophobe" in the White House turned our relationship with the Chinese around, brought hundreds of businesses back to the US, and revived the economy.
This same “clown” lowered your taxes, increased the standard deduction on your IRS return from $12,500 to $24,400 for married couples and caused the stock market to rise to record levels, positively impacting the retirement accounts of tens of millions of citizens.
The “clown” in the White House fast-tracked the development of multiple COVID Vaccines which are now available or will be soon. And yet we still don't have a vaccine for SARS, Bird Flu, Ebola, or a host of diseases that arose during previous administrations.
The “clown” in the White House rebuilt our military which the Obama administration crippled and fired 214 key generals and admirals in his first year of office.
I got it, you don't like him. Many of you utterly hate and despise him. How special of you. He is serving you and ALL the American people. What are you doing besides calling him names and laughing about him catching the China virus? Some of you were even hoping that COVID would be the cause of his demise. (Ah, the left. The party of “tolerance”. )
Please educate me again as to what Biden has accomplished for America in his 47 years in office, besides making the whole Biden family richer? By the way, where is Hunter?
I’ll take the “clown” any day versus a fork tongued, smooth talking hypocritical corrupt liar. I want a strong leader who isn’t afraid to kick some butt when needed. I don’t need a fatherly figure. I don’t need a liar. That's what Hollywood, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN and the New York Times are for.
Call me a chump, a racist, or part of the basket of deplorables. I do not care!
God bless Donald Trump - the best, most unappreciated President in U.S. history.
Feel free to copy/paste, I did.

For the record.
I do not like Joe Biden. I do not like Kamala Harris. But I will pray for them because that’s what we as Christians need to do.
But as of January 20, is Biden my president? Yes. Why? Because I am an American. I refuse to act like a child-like the crying liberals who claimed Trump wasn’t their president for the last 4 years.
Do I think Biden will be a good president? Absolutely not! But do I wish for his failure? No. Why? Because I am an American and I don’t want to see America fail.
Do I wish death upon Biden just because I don’t like him? Nope. Again, I’m not like the heartless liberals who prayed for Trump’s death for the last 4 years just because they didn’t like him.
Do I think the left is using Biden as a pawn? Without a doubt. I guarantee he won’t be president long. Pelosi will claim he is unfit due to mental instability/dementia and invoke the 25th Amendment which will make Harris president, which was their goal all along. To have a female president. It’s the only plausible reason why Harris would agree to be his running mate when she claimed he was a racist and a rapist.
Do I think the election was fair? No. There are too many possibilities for fraud. We need a comprehensive change to our system of voting. Require a government (state or federal I don’t care) ID. If you can’t afford one you are entitled to one from your local government. Scan the ID at the polling place and if you try to use that ID again it gets flagged. Mail-in voting by exception only. You must prove why you are unable to physically go vote, and there should be few approved excuses. We need to restore faith in our voting system. This would be a great step in unifying our very divided country.
Do I trust our government? Not a chance.
I am apprehensive for the next 4 years. I am concerned for our economy. I am concerned for religious liberty. I am concerned about prolife. I am concerned for small business owners. I am concerned for our healthcare. I wonder what’s to come after these next 4 years. I worry about what this country is turning into.
But I hope and pray I am wrong because I am an American patriot Adult and I want America to succeed. It’s in GODs hands and I will not question His plan.
I’m not debating so don’t even try.
GOD BLESS AMERICA
Have a wonderful day friends!

We're all Americans-except the liberals.

Jason Rapert
6d ·
Are you Kidding Me?
One of my social media platforms just asked me if I wanted to select pronouns to let people know how I want to be recognized. Well, no thank you.
You see, for about 95% of the world telling the difference between a MAN and a WOMAN is very easy. I also wonder why we need any of these Tech companies trying to force people into the woke mentality that seems to be consuming certain segments of our culture.
I am proud to be wise enough, old enough and bold enough to say NO THANKS to all the liberal virtue signaling that is totally insane and unnecessary. I am also comfortable enough and bold enough to make this post. It’s time for all the normal people to come out of the closet too! We’ve let everyone else dominate the conversation for way too long.
Oh, and just in case you may be wondering. I’m a white, middle-aged male and I am proud of it. There is no reason we cannot celebrate who we are just like everyone else. Without our continued contribution of love for God & country, devotion, and hard work - America would have already failed. 🇺🇸
#TiredOfTheDrama
#LiveFreeOrDie
#GodBlessAmerica
#NeverBowDown
#culture #leadership

Arkansas LT Gov candidate just notices pronoun selection.

Is it really some kind of controversy that Kamala Harris tweeted “have a nice weekend?” What the fuck?

Is it really some kind of controversy that Kamala Harris tweeted “have a nice weekend?” What the fuck?

Some other people wished them a nice long weekend, but they don't like Kamala for some reason they can't quite put their finger on.

One job of the Republican outrage machine is to take racism, sexism, and nativism and turn it into "legitimate" gripes like the tan suit, "terrorist" fist bump, etc.

One job of the Republican outrage machine is to take racism, sexism, and nativism and turn it into "legitimate" gripes like the tan suit, "terrorist" fist bump, etc.

Seems like more ideological diversity in the press core would fix this.

Saying "enjoy the long weekend".

From a guy who's been complaining about the $300/week unemployment, but doesn't think businesses should increase wages. This doesn't say what he thinks it says.

201577816_10218629901635322_1761093233009398051_n.jpg

204816055_4254214707964650_4475702158541017229_n.jpg

Pro 8:13 – The fear of the LORD is to hate evil: PRIDE, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate.

Pro 11:2 – When PRIDE cometh, then cometh shame: but with the lowly is wisdom.

Pro 13:10 – Only by PRIDE cometh contention: but with the well advised is wisdom.

Pro 14:3 – In the mouth of the foolish is a rod of PRIDE: but the lips of the wise shall preserve them.

Pro 16:18 – PRIDE goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall.

Pro 29:23 – A man's PRIDE shall bring him low: but honour shall uphold the humble in spirit.

1Jn 2:16 – For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the PRIDE OF LIFE, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

Job 40:11-12 – Cast abroad the rage of thy wrath: and behold every one that is PROUD, and abase him. Look on every one that is PROUD, and bring him low; and tread down the wicked in their place.

Pro 16:5 – Every one that is PROUD in heart is an abomination to the LORD: though hand join in hand, he shall not be unpunished.

Pro 21:4 – An high look, and a PROUD heart, and the plowing of the wicked, is sin.

Jer 13:15 – Hear ye, and give ear; be not PROUD: for the LORD hath spoken.

1Pe 5:5 – …for God resisteth the PROUD, and giveth grace to the humble.

Fourth one is my favorite.

It's not facebook, but this is as good a place as any to post it. Another GOP actor blows up at hapless employees over being required to wear a mask. The man played Hercules but loses it over wearing a mask. One of the replies calls him Karen Sorbo.

Back