• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: X-Men '97; Deadpool and Wolverine trailer

Into the Spider-Verse is an amazing movie and probably the best Spider-man movie.

Into the Spider-Verse was amazing, spectacular, astonishing, even giant sized. One of the most stylish movies I've seen of any genre. My only disagreement with bym's assessment is that I say it's easily the best Spider-Man movie.

On another note, and not a contender for best Spider-Man movie, I saw Venom this week. It was better than I expected and that's all thanks to Hardy.

Question re spiderverse. Appropriate for a 6 yo? He loved the trailer.

Y’all...Into the Spiderverse is amazing. Go see it. The visuals, the soundtrack, the characters and the way it all comes together is a real work of art.

Into the Spider-verse was awesome. Im not sure if it's the best Spiderman of all, but it definitely captures the essence of the comic books the best.

At first I regretted not seeing it in 3D, but on second thought, it maybe would have been too much. I never get motion sick, and even in 2D it was close. Tons of crazy animation that would definitely make 3D all the more immersive, but I'm just not sure my stomach could handle it.

Last edited:
CBM: Aquaman, Spider-Verse, and Marvel trailers

Absolutely beautiful film. Very well done. A lot of characters got some good moments. The two 6 year olds I saw it with loved it.

Let me add that Jake Johnson was really good as Peter. I wasn’t expecting that from the trailer. The in-story characterization of Peter makes sense and he does a good job voicing him.

Last edited:
Absolutely beautiful film. Very well done. A lot of characters got some good moments. The two 6 year olds I saw it with loved it.

Let me add that Jake Johnson was really good as Peter. I wasn’t expecting that from the trailer. The in-story characterization of Peter makes sense and he does a good job voicing him.

I was cracking up at Spider-Ham/Peter Porker.

Took the family Saturday. What a fantastic movie. Really well done and "comic booky" in the best way.

6yo loved it. Wife enjoyed it. 9yo daughter threw a fit about not wanting to see it on the way to the theater. She won't admit it but you could tell she liked it watching her watch the movie.

$35M box office. Best opening for a December animated release.

Taking my youngest son and six of his buddies to see Spider-Man on his 9th birthday. Can’t wait!

There's a post-credits scene. I wish you all had told me that, so I'll let you all know.

Yep.

Friend of mine saw an advanced screening of Aquaman. She said it was the best DC movie then went back and said it was 2nd behind MOS. So take that for what it's worth.

Yep.

Friend of mine saw an advanced screening of Aquaman. She said it was the best DC movie then went back and said it was 2nd behind MOS. So take that for what it's worth.

One of these things is not like the other.

What is the best movie in the DC Universe? Wonder Woman?

Yeah. I haven’t seen BvS, JL, or SS but I feel pretty good about saying WW is the best.

I asked her if AQ was on par with WW and she said it was better and then MOS was the best.

I've only seen Man of Steel and Batman vs Superman from the DC Universe slate of films. Man of Steel was okay but Batman vs Superman was nonsensical, hamfisted, and at least 45 minutes too long.

I really need to get around to seeing Wonder Woman though. I'm starting to feel like PH not having seen Arrow for the longest time.

Wonder Woman is a good movie compared to other movies. Not just a good DC movie.

Every other DC movie is only good when you compare it to Green Lantern.

Nolanverse excluded.

Back