• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: Invincible season 2 returns March 14; X-Men '97 premieres March 20

So somehow the end of Ant-Man and the Wasp gets rectified.

So somehow the end of Ant-Man and the Wasp gets rectified.

Hasn't that been the prevailing theory - that somehow the quantum realm and time travel play a role in getting everyone back?

Hasn't that been the prevailing theory - that somehow the quantum realm and time travel play a role in getting everyone back?

Yeah, but I didn't think Ant-Man would just show up in the first trailer.

They actually managed to give up virtually nothing with this trailer, which is impressive in 2018.

Elseworlds has been pretty fun 2/3 of the way through. Not as grand in scale as the last couple of crossovers, but still good. The chick playing Lois seems fun, and Batwoman (plus missing Bruce Wayne) were both nice touches. I'll be interested to see how quickly this leads us towards Crisis on Infinite Earths.

Batwoman and Gotham were good, but it didn't get my hyped for the upcoming Batwoman show.

I would be all for a Crisis half-season that cut across all the shows, especially if it included Black Lightning as well.

I suppose I had a different reaction. I would very much look forward to a Batwoman show based on what I saw, particularly if they use the same rogue's gallery as Batman.

I thought Black Lightning was crossing over this year? Hopefully next year.

You know they aren’t going to use Batman’s rogue gallery though.

It does look like they’re clearing the path for Supergirl to go to Metropolis and/or take on Superman’s rogue gallery. Superman is one of the best parts of the show. They needed to properly represent one of the most iconic heroes yet make him a guest star and they did it.

So when did J’onn get over his fear of fire?

You know they aren’t going to use Batman’s rogue gallery though.

I know absolutely nothing about Batwoman so I have no idea if it's the same rogue's gallery or not. Given that they pulled Deathstroke from Arrow because of wanting to use him in a Batman movie though, I'm sure we won't get the A-team.

Also, I'm really curious about Crisis on Infinite Earths. How long is it going to last? Is it going to be a season long thing across all shows? Maybe not Black Lightning or Legends since they weren't a part of this.

Well if the purpose of the actual Crisis on Infinite Earths was to get rid of the multiverse, it figures that it would bring all the characters into the same reality and I assume the same Earth.

As far as Batwoman, there are plenty of B team Bat-villains I would like to see.

Back