• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: Invincible season 2 returns March 14; X-Men '97 premieres March 20

I'm looking forward to the reasonable discourse on Twitter about that coupling. Something for people to move on to as Harley fervor dies down.

As to He-Man, that cast is pretty remarkable. I'm with Ph 100% on those 5 particular actors. Tony Todd is in my "hey look it's (not particularly famous actor)" hall of fame. He gets inducted just for being Kurn in Next Generation but he's got an IMDB page full of memorable roles. Phil LeMarr may be the most versatile guy working in that biz now but maybe not, there are a lot of very talented folks at the top.

I’ve long since moved on from Runaways but these ads with Liz Hurley as Morgan LeFay... they’re pushing the right buttons to draw me back in.

I’ve long since moved on from Runaways but these ads with Liz Hurley as Morgan LeFay... they’re pushing the right buttons to draw me back in.

It was alright. Felt somewhat rushed but not near as good as season one.

Forgot to add Speed from WandaVision as well. Cassie Lang has already been introduced so that's not a problem. Not sure how you bring in Patriot though. Maybe through the Winter Soldier show?

That scene with Falcon at what looks like a predominately black high school or HBCU band competition or Captain America celebration at a predominately black institution provides a possible window.

Rumor that Carl Lumbly is playing Isaiah Bradley in Falcon and the Winter Soldier.

https://www.slashfilm.com/falcon-winter-soldier-isaiah-bradley-black-captain-america/

giphy.gif

Had to dig into page 2 to find this thread...

In unsurprising news - Black Widow's release has been delayed indefinitely.

I was kind of hoping Disney would release it streaming like Universal is doing with their films. I can guarantee they’ll make $19.99 in my household.

In these days, the worst of times, at least in my life time, the worst thing going on is how heart breakingly awful Picard was.

There were highlights, I enjoyed catching up with old friends. I also think this season was the nadir of all Star Trek, at least Star Trek V: The Final Frontier was interestingly bad. Picard was shameless in ripping off other sci fi stories, most notably Mass Effect and even the last season of Discovery which we all saw mere months ago.

CBS is offering a full month of free access now though (promo period is usually a week) so if you're checked off your Netflix queue and you want to get furious at a series featuring (and wasting) a beloved character then check it out.

New dates all around:

Black Widow (11/6/20)
Eternals (2/12/21)
Shang Chi (5/7/21)
Doctor Strange (11/5/21)
Thor 4 (2/18/22)
Black Panther 2 (5/6/22) - original date
Captain Marvel 2 (7/8/22) - moved up two weeks

Black Widow's new home of Nov. 6 used to belong to Eternals, which now goes out on Feb. 12, 2021, a date previously inhabited by Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Rings. The latter is moving to May 7, 2021, displacing Doctor Strange 2, now set for Nov. 5, 2021. That prompted Thor: Love And Thunder to relocate to Feb. 18, 2022. Black Panther 2's May 6, 2022 date is unchanged, while Captain Marvel 2 is moving up two weeks to July 8, 2022.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/h...se-dates-jungle-cruise-delayed-a-year-1286854

Last edited:
Well, if nothing else we've got a chance to miss these movies coming out so frequently.

Hard to believe, we did have a CBM released recently. Bloodshot came out at the worst imaginable time. My guess is it was always going to be a flop, at least now there's an excuse.

Just finished watching Spider-man 2. It was pretty much considered the GOAT superhero before 2008 (The Dark Knight and Iron Man). The story still holds up even though the effects don't. The Peter-MJ-Harry dynamic is good. Watching it again reaffirms why Sony and Marvel didn't even try. It's a shame Spider-man 3 was such a failure.

Just finished watching Spider-man 2. It was pretty much considered the GOAT superhero before 2008 (The Dark Knight and Iron Man). The story still holds up even though the effects don't. The Peter-MJ-Harry dynamic is good. Watching it again reaffirms why Sony and Marvel didn't even try. It's a shame Spider-man 3 was such a failure.

Try to what?

Try to duplicate the Peter-MJ-Harry dynamic.

ASM didn't have Harry. ASM2 had Harry but cut MJ.
Homecoming and FFH had a different version of MJ and no Harry.
Even Spiderverse didn't have Harry for any of the Spideys
Spiderman PS4 had MJ but Harry was absent

Back