• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: X-Men '97; Deadpool and Wolverine trailer

Marvel blockbusters are doing just fine. Not sure why anyone would think that would help under studios.

FWIW, I really like black panther. Wasn’t as great as I thought it would be but I probably had unreasonable expectations

That's one hell of a #humblebrag.

By the way, if you don't plan to watch the State of the Union, you have time to watch the first two episodes of Black Lightning on the CW website before an all new episode at 9:00 tonight.

http://www.cwtv.com/shows/black-lightning/

LOL at the The Flash doing a shrinking meta ep hours after the Ant Man and the Wasp trailer.

Or is that marvel dropping the ant man and wasp trailer hours before? Marvel had at least a week notice.

The expectation is that the new ant man will far outpace the first one at the box office

Ant-Man was the third lowest grossing MCU film only ahead of The Incredible Hulk and Cap 1. I doubt it will far outpace it. I could see it doing as well as Doctor Strange which was about $50M better.

Ant-Man was the third lowest grossing MCU film only ahead of The Incredible Hulk and Cap 1. I doubt it will far outpace it. I could see it doing as well as Doctor Strange which was about $50M better.

That's amazing. Ant-Man was one of my favorites. I can't believe it didn't do better than that.

Yeah. People are buying out theaters for kids groups and such. I don't think y'all realize just how big of a deal this is for black people. The premiere blew up on social media. There's so much hype for this. Current projects are that it will open at $120M. That's right at Thor 3 and ahead of Spiderman: Homecoming.

Another outstanding X-Files episode tonight- not sure if anybody watches this except me an DeacHead but this season has been great TV.

Dammit, the CW website has made it so there's no getting around ads any more. This is a real game changer for me, I'll probably just wait for the new season on Netflix now if I can't find a work-around.

Back