• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: Invincible season 2 returns March 14; X-Men '97 premieres March 20

There was an animated series on MTV during the brief period they aired comic book animated shows. They aired a Spider-Man show and I think another one as well.

Breaking News: Ph gives super hero show a try. News at 11!

(Have not tried the dc subscription yet. Too busy. Hopefully that calms down first of the year)

I watched a couple of episodes of Doom Patrol. Pretty good, it's appropriately weird. Good cast.

Watchmen has, remarkably enough, only gotten better and better and the last 2 episodes have been amazing.

That actually causes me some concern because I haven't seen Lindelof write an ending that was better than the lead-up. For the Lost ending... well let's just say he's glad that GoT's conclusion made people forget about the fate of flight 815. The Leftovers had a satisfying ending but even then, it was a notch below the predecessor episodes (which were usually great).

Don't let us down Damon.

I've been re-watching Lost, and while not stellar, the final season isn't nearly as bad as I remembered it being. I'll report back when I'm finished about the ending, but I get the sense that much of the disappointment was simply due to buildup over time. I suspect GoT will eventually become the same way. There were just so many theories for both shows and so much build up that there was always going to be a let down. In 10 years, when people have forgotten or are just getting into it and are able to simply binge it, I think they will like the ending more than those who watched it live, despite being able to observe a noticeable drop in overall quality.

The Leftovers was different because it wasn't plot driven. Watchmen is very similar in that regard. Watchmen, like Leftovers, is less about what happened and more a study on the human condition after a travesty.

Last edited:
While you were sleeping (assuming you're in the US), Marvel dropped this:

Apparently the dude shooting an arrow is Taskmaster.

I like the family reunion aspect of it. We went 7 months without any new footage from an MCU film. Long break.

I like the family reunion aspect of it. We went 7 months without any new footage from an MCU film. Long break.

And yet I still am feeling Marvel burnout and not really interested in seeing this movie.

Five months. Forgot about Far From Home. Still a long break. I think Marvel is banking that even if you're suffering fatigue, you'll show up to watch Black Widow in 6 months.

I'm sure I will see it at some point, primarily because of David Harbour, but that didn't do much for me. Probably because I know she dies later.

I think that trailer looks about as interesting as it can. I wouldn't be very pumped about a Hawkeye movie either. Maybe I'd be more interested in Black Widow if I watched more Agents of Shield I'd be more interested in the spy v spy aspects of the universe?

Last edited:
AOS has little to do with that trailer. Actually Agent Carter is better prep because one of the villains is from the Black Widow program so it goes into her backstory.

Crisis starts now on the CW. There's some recap type show or something like that hosted by Kevin Smith at 9 if you want to set your DVR.

WW84 trailer looks good. Quite a bit of kitsch like the lightning swinging by a character who can fly but whatever. Not sure how they'll explain young Steve Trevor coming back. Obviously Gal Gadot looks good. My girl Kristen Wiig looks smoke too. Looking forward to seeing how she looks as Cheetah.

Back