• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: Invincible season 2 returns March 14; X-Men '97 premieres March 20

Agree with a lot of what has been said - Captain Marvel was ok, not great. Went in expecting a fun movie and got it, but after the last few movies (Infinity War, Panther, Thor 3), this felt too one note, like there wasn't much to the story. Still a good movie, just put it in the lower tier of Marvel movies.

I had not heard about those animated shows coming to Hulu.

https://io9.gizmodo.com/howard-the-duck-m-o-d-o-k-hit-monkey-and-dazzler-an-1832532145

It’s amazing. When I started this thread, we had some upcoming movies, vague rumors of TV shows, occasional video games and a handful of animated series. Now this is a huge genre across multiple channels and streaming platforms and we get new movies on average of one a month or so. Superhero shows are basically all I watch on TV in the Fall and Spring and I’m way behind because I got to 100% completion on Spider-man.

It occurred to me that, aside from "the dusted" returning, I have little to no insight or expectation about how Endgame is going to play out. For every other Marvel movie I've had at least an outline of what to expect, but not for this.

That’s a great trailer that tells you absolutely nothing about the film.

I loved Peggy in the voiceover.

That trailer is great and I agree with DeacHead I have no idea what to expect. Lots of different theories or possibilities, but no solid idea

Not trying to figure too much out about the movie. I like to go in blind and enjoy the ride.

Thanos is gonna be pissed when he learns that population growth is exponential

CBM: Captain Marvel - projected $150M opening weekend (spoilers)

Disney’s nuts were in a vice grip. They got suckered into white nationalist whataboutism. They made the right choice. They need to do GOTG 3 and to film the scenes for the GOTG Epcot ride. The actors weren’t going to do it without Gunn.

Last edited:
Screen rant reporting marvel agreed to wait for ss2 while prioritizing eternals and black widow. I'm not really familiar with the eternals.

I think he’s saying they plan to wait for Gunn to finish Suicide Squad 2 before starting production on GOTG 3. They have Black Widow and The Eternals to focus on before that. They have Shang Chi coming as well.

I think he’s saying they plan to wait for Gunn to finish Suicide Squad 2 before starting production on GOTG 3. They have Black Widow and The Eternals to focus on before that. They have Shang Chi coming as well.

Thanks

Back