• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: Invincible season 2 returns March 14; X-Men '97 premieres March 20

I'm really bummed about the production problems New Mutants has had. I almost posted about it a month or two ago, but yeah, I dug that trailer so much. Sucks we'll probably never see it.

Shazam debuted on RT at 97%. Seen a few very positive reviews so far. Maybe DC is figuring it out.

Apparently the trailer doesn't reflect the movie at all. Maybe it's the opposite of SS.

Catching up on the last week of shows. Black Lightning Season 2 was not as good as Season 1. The season finale reflected the problems of the season. It was very disjointed. I appreciate their willingness to kill off or otherwise get rid of good minor characters with little warning. And bring them back in interesting ways as well. But man, this season was disjointed. Stories dropped randomly. The detour to South Freeland with no real follow-up. Then the end of a major storyline in the finale without a thrilling build up or resolution. I feel like all the characters were good and well done, but the story and pacing really suffered.

I didn't catch it at first, but the wife and I watched Infinity War last night. It's the first time I'd seen it since Endgame was announced. There's a line Doctor Strange says to Iron Man after Thanos gets the time stone where he says, "We're in the end game now."

I still don't think it needed to be a huge secret but I can kind of see why it was.

There is also an endgame line in AOU.

Interesting. Looks like there are plenty of things that could happen after Homecoming. Sony could take the character back and cast a new actor in the role. They could negotiate a deal to place their Spider-verse in the MCU. They could extend the deal with Marvel and keep going without Spider-Man. This may be tempting given how well Venom did and how well DC has done in films without Batman and Superman.

Took my daughter to see Captain Marvel this weekend. Really enjoyed it! Can't wait for End Game.

LOL. All white women look alike.

lol good call out; i legit forgot who was the lead less than 12 hours after seeing the movie

point stands, Ms. Larson just couldn't muster much charisma. Maybe it was the dialogue? The only person I enjoyed was Mendelsohn.

lol good call out; i legit forgot who was the lead less than 12 hours after seeing the movie

point stands, Ms. Larson just couldn't muster much charisma. Maybe it was the dialogue? The only person I enjoyed was Mendelsohn.

So Brie Larson needed to smile more.

I would be all for Allison Brie in a Marvel film.

So Brie Larson needed to smile more.

I would be all for Allison Brie in a Marvel film.

i don't know, i just didn't buy her. I found her fighter-pilot friend more interesting as a character. I think they were written with a similar characterization but Gal Godot is able to do something that Larson isn't.

i don't know, i just didn't buy her. I found her fighter-pilot friend more interesting as a character. I think they were written with a similar characterization but Gal Godot is able to do something that Larson isn't.

Gal Godot is so hot that I sometimes think she isn't a real person.

I think this periodically, but just want to put it out there on the Internet via the OGB boards - gfy Zack Snyder.

Last edited:
Snyder's Man of Steel should have been a giant red flag to everyone. That thing was a turd and it only got worse from there...and apparently we were on our way to the Knightmare version of the DCEU from I've read so I'm glad that's over and done with and won't ever see the light of day.

Back