• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: Invincible season 2 returns March 14; X-Men '97 premieres March 20

The Spider-Man sequel is titled Spider-Man: Far From Home. They’re filming in London which is actually Tom Holland’s home.

Well that’s pretty far from home then.

CBM: Ant-Man and the Wasp premieres

So no one has seen Ant & Wasp yet...

It premiered like an hour and a half ago. The first showing hasn’t even finished yet.

That end of credit scene, though. Caught me off guard.

Not to be "I saw it coming" guy but... I saw it coming, assuming you mean the mid-credit one and not post credit. I did not see the second one coming.

Not to be "I saw it coming" guy but... I saw it coming, assuming you mean the mid-credit one and not post credit. I did not see the second one coming.

Yes, the first one. On my phone but otherwise I would hide this behind a spoiler so I’ll eait until whenever they’re allowed to explain why it got me.

Ant MEHn

What a waste

Poorly written

All the jokes fell flat

Terrible “villain”

Gave me plenty of time to imagine a threesome with Wasp and Ghost, however

Now that would be awesome unlike this phoned in trash

Also, is it just me or does Michael Peña play the same damn character in every damn movie?

Michelle Pfeiffer looks good for a 70 year old

Lots of work done

The legendary Steve Ditko died. If you don't know who he is and you're in this thread, you should read this. Also worth a read even if you know who he is. He's been so out of the public for so long that I knew none of the non comic related details mentioned.

Saw Ant-Man and the Wasp and very much enjoyed it. The mid-credit scene was pretty powerful.

The legendary Steve Ditko died. If you don't know who he is and you're in this thread, you should read this. Also worth a read even if you know who he is. He's been so out of the public for so long that I knew none of the non comic related details mentioned.

Man, that’s upsetting. What an absolute legend.

I was in a small independent book store in Raleigh and they just so happened to have some original Ditko Spider-Man issues from the estate of an elderly man who recently passed. I snatched them up immediately.

RIP Steve.

It's kind of incredible to think about how much work it would have taken to produce a comic book back in the day.

I'm all for The Joker getting the Deadpool treatment, but WTF DC? Get a plan and stick with it. Give Patty Jenkins the reigns and let her do her thing.

First news I've heard in a while about the upcoming Spawn movie:

Jeremy Renner to Play Detective Twitch in Spawn Redux

It has been long enough since the original Spawn, so I'm definitely cool with bringing it back. It'll be interesting to see if Foxx is gritty enough for Spawn. Hopefully it goes better than his nerdy, angry Max Dillon in The Amazing Spiderman 2. Also I feel like having the writer be the director may make this like the original movies: comic book readers appreciated it, but casual viewers thought it was meh.

Last edited:
Just finished Luke Cage Season 2. That was amazing. Every part of the show was on point. Each character was so rich and dynamic and brought different sides to the screen. The writing was fantastic, especially the monologues. They fixed some of the problems from Season 1 like the Judas bullets and weaker acting from pretty much anybody who wasn't Dawson, Woodard, or Rossi. They made the Luke's dad plot work. The flashback episode was excellent. They even fixed Danny. I look forward to Iron Fist and more Heroes for Hire teases.

Watch it as soon as you can. Don't bother with JJ Season 2 if you haven't already. It was meh and it's supermeh compared to Luke Cage. There were a few good parts of JJ, but the whole thing didn't come together.

Strong return to form for Marvel Netflix. Three of the last four seasons were lackluster at best (Iron Fist, Defenders, JJ S2).

Back