• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: Invincible season 2 returns March 14; X-Men '97 premieres March 20

Crossbones. Or Darth Vader. Who knows. Disney owns both.

Rumlow becomes Crossbones. I like Frank Grillo, so I'll be interested to see what they do with him. A lot of people believe that his inclusion, along with Agent 13, Loki's staff (which can be used for mind control), and the shot of the Winter Soldier holding Cap's shield all point to the death of Captain America being a big part of phase three. Sebastian Stann (The Winter Soldier) has a nine film deal with Marvel, while Chris Evans is locked in for only six. That could be really interesting.

Edit: meant to quote Go's post not Ph's

I thought Agent 13 would be a much bigger part of the movie. I'm guessing they cut a bunch of stuff out.

They didn't even mention her relation to Peggy.

Who is the burnt up guy gonna end up being? They showed that he's still alive and kicking. There's also an article on Grantland about him being a "That Guy"

In the comics, Brock Rumlow becomes Crossbones. He wears a skull mask because he's disfigured. Now we know why.

Great info in that link. Had no idea about that potential Ward connection.

Wasn't planning on it but I may rewatch last week's AOS.

TWS note: They were very clear not to reveal much about Black Widow's past. They're clearing leaving an opening to do a Black Widow prequel about how she came to join SHIELD or perhaps a prequel/sequel that dovetails with Cap 3.

So who are we thinking is the Clairvoyent/mole in SHIELD?

I still think the safest bet is on Zola's algorithm, but this article places his odds at 10-1. I can't really see anyone on the Coulson team being a traitor, so I'd say it's either gotta be on of the higher-ups that Coulson brought in for the last ep or Zola.

I don't think Zola's algorithm can get as detailed as where SHIELD agents will be any given moment. That sounds like a mole or just straight up HYDRA. Obviously Sitwell was in on it. The question is if Hand, Blake, and/or Garrett are as well.

This changes the game in so many ways. Anybody on the team could be HYDRA. Skye could have been collected and monitored by HYDRA. Last week's ep title "End of the Beginning." No joke. The show really starts now.

I think one reason the show hasn't been renewed is that it will return next season under a different name, maybe as a different show completely.

Yeah. I don't know why I thought these Netflix shows would be lower budget with lower tier actors.

There are similarities between the Zola scene in TWS and the Thomas Nash scene in last week's AOS.

Last edited:
Such a shame that Daredevil and Spidey will never get to interact, I always love those comics.

I don't think Zola's algorithm can get as detailed as where SHIELD agents will be any given moment. That sounds like a mole or just straight up HYDRA. Obviously Sitwell was in on it. The question is if Hand, Blake, and/or Garrett are as well.

This changes the game in so many ways. Anybody on the team could be HYDRA. Skye could have been collected and monitored by HYDRA. Last week's ep title "End of the Beginning." No joke. The show really starts now.

I think one reason the show hasn't been renewed is that it will return next season under a different name, maybe as a different show completely.

I think you can rule out Garrett just because of the reasons Bill Paxton was added to the show in the first place.

Does Red Skull come back for the next Avengers or do they hold him off until Capt 3?

http://www.vulture.com/2014/04/michael-c-hall-on-those-daredevil-rumors.html?mid=twitter_vulture

Michael C. Hall (Dexter, Six Feet Under) is rumored to play Daredevil in the first Marvel Netflix show. Damn.

Rewatching last week's AOS. There's a cute Chevy commercial with little kids reenacting scenes from TWS at the 22 min mark.

Dexter is one of my favorite shows and Michael C. Hall is definitely one of my top 3 favorite actors. Holy shit I hope they work this out. Needless to say, I wouldn't be sleeping the night they released it on Netflix.

http://grantland.com/hollywood-prospectus/drew-goddard-the-sinister-six/

The Sony based side project films that will start in 2016 is where I think the comic thing finally jumps the shark.

The Fox side films have been pretty underwhelming and they have been dealing with a character, Wolverine that is a top 5-6 comic character.

I just dont see people going to see the Sinister Six. At some point it's just going to be overkill, especially since whenever you introduce the non-comic reading public (most people) to 'new characters' you have to trot out some sort of lame overdone origin story.

How do you make a movie about bad guys?

Disney's doing it w/ Maleficent but they're gonna bastardize things and make her a character we should feel sorry for but in the damn story she's evil.

Obvs they will have to fight good guys. The only other option is to start them out good and make them turn evil Anakin style. But will people really want to watch that? Especially since origin angles for Doc Oc, Sandman, Hobgoblin, Venom and Electro have already been more or less covered in the prior Spidey movies?

The only way it works is if they fight a group of Sony superheroes, presumably Facebook Spidey, Dexter Daredevil and whoever else.

Back